Bullet Bike?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I've ever heard the term "bullet bike". :eek:

I won't be using it the next time I get an insurance quote.

They say "In excess of 100 miles an hour" like it's a bad thing....

Last edited by a moderator:
On the bright side at least he plays bike games and not first person shooters ;)

I say we BAN all video games. No good can come from them :p

I think we should ban green expeditions. I mean, clearly, if that expedition hadn't been there....

"Yes, we found that the biker was exceeding the speed limit, so we immediately began to chase him so we could be sure that he would continue his pace."

See, you can lay 'er down :rolleyes:

Googling Bullet Bike:

The Bullet Bike is a bike that appears in Mario Kart Wii, used only by lightweight characters. The bike resembles a Bullet Bill combined with a box car.

I guess you gotta be into the Wii games!

Sounds like this guy was truly a lightweight character, though.

So if the bike is weaving back and forth through traffic, how does on oncoming SUV have time to try to avoid him "a couple of times?" That's just weird.

What an :asshat2: :russian_roulette:

He's lucky to be alive. Glad the others in the SUV got out OK. What a :asshat: :russian_roulette: :asshat2: :asshat: :asshat2:

Last edited by a moderator:
It occurs to me about the presentation. It's a "bullet bike.' The bike did it. It's the bike's fault. Bikes are bad.

More morons in the newsroom than on the bike if you ask me.

Quote: "The police say the man is lucky to be alive, especially because he wasn't wearing a helmet or a shirt!

Yeah, I cannot tell you how many times my wife-beater t-shirt has saved me during a crash!