casporttouring and grip puppies

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Rider

Reaction score
Was trying to find a pair of grip puppies and it appears casporttouring no longer sells accessories. Anyone have any info on this?

The Original Grip Buddies is a great alternative to grip puppies. Lots of discussion on the forum. Dave, the owner is a great guy.

Gerald,

I got mine from Ride West BMW, check them out next time your in town.

Last edited by a moderator:
smile.png

https://www.migsel.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=80

measure the length of your grips..... the diameter I linked is correct, but I noticed they have both a 4.25 and a 5" lengths

Just to be sure...... I can't remember which one I have on my bike

Was trying to find a pair of grip puppies and it appears casporttouring no longer sells accessories. Anyone have any info on this?
.I have anew pair of Johar slip on grips still in the box. If you do not have heated grips these are really good. I had them on both of my prior GenII bikes and bought these just before I bought my GenIII. If you are interested I will send them to you for the cost of postage. If you are not and anyone else is interested the same offer stands.

Art, That sounds great to me! Thanks. I'll PM u with my address and we can work out the cost. Thanks again.

I'd never use grip puppies after finding Original Grip Buddies (aka beemer buddies). More comfortable, way easier to put on, and they don't become sponges in the rain.

Latest posts