CFO Web Site is Live

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Registered...just need to decide when to head down...are there more than 1 or 2 planning on arriving Thursday? I don't want to be the lone wolf. Rick, what time are you planning the dinner for on Saturday? Early evening? I am hoping to catch the 1st half of the WSU game before dinner...
I plan to arrive on Thursday.

Registered...just need to decide when to head down...are there more than 1 or 2 planning on arriving Thursday? I don't want to be the lone wolf. Rick, what time are you planning the dinner for on Saturday? Early evening? I am hoping to catch the 1st half of the WSU game before dinner...
I should be there Thurs by dinnertime.

Thursday nite it is then. Perhaps we can head on over to one of the local establishments for dinner...

Rick, FYI, you have MNFJR Pilot on the players page twice. One should be MNFJR05, John, Lakeville, MN.

I'll get in Wednesday night, riding a SS1k from home.
I'll be there Wednesday too. Let me know when you expect to get in. I can verify your ride for you and maybe have some food & drink for ya too, can't promise any women though.

I'll be there Wednesday too. Let me know when you expect to get in. I can verify your ride for you and maybe have some food & drink for ya too, can't promise any women though.
You could promise them...but they'd be La Crosse women...they just might break you in half.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing 9-ish, give or take an hour. Precise, that's me.

I'll keep you posted.

Rick, FYI, you have MNFJR Pilot on the players page twice. One should be MNFJR05, John, Lakeville, MN.
Yup, the players page has had some issues :huh: but I get an email with each registration and that's what we go by. So all is good :good:

You could promise them...but they'd be La Crosse women...they just might break you in half.
Yeah but they'll bring beer :drinks:
In that case, :drinks:

The price of Beer in Wisconsin? Woof!

FatLady.jpg

I will be arriving for sure on Thursday then and I will undertake the task of finding a suitable establishment for those wishing to partake in an early evening festival of food and drink. We can then carry on with the merriment after returning to the innkeepers abode for fellowship and cocktails. :drinks: :friends: :dwarf: :yahoo:

I will be arriving for sure on Thursday then and I will undertake the task of finding a suitable establishment for those wishing to partake in an early evening festival of food and drink. We can then carry on with the merriment after returning to the innkeepers abode for fellowship and cocktails. :drinks: :friends: :dwarf: :yahoo:
Yup, that's what it sez on the o'fishal schedule :big_boss: One year we went to Piggy's in downtown LaX, another time a smaller group went to Huck Finns on French Island right in the middle of the Mississippi River and last year we took a fun little ride to the Hideaway in Chaseburg. Anybody have any ideas?? There's lots of good places to eat around town.