CFO Web Site is Live

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the routes in .gdb and a POI file too. I even made a Saddle sore route that goes up to Aerostich, across northern WI, and out to the end of Keewenaw peninsula.

PM me if anybody wants them.
That's not a ride I'd want to do in one day. I'm not the iron butt type.

I absolutely love the Keweenaw but I've already been up there this year.

I've been riding SW Wisconsin for the last twelve years and I still haven't tried all the roads up there.

I just added registrant #27 to the list :good:

To my knowledge, for the banquet Rick needs accurate numbers by tomorrow - so folks can still register.

Only a few more days before I hit the road headed north :D

We might be able to squeeze one or two in after the deadline or you can just come to ride.

Just got back from taking the dog to the doggy hotel.

Can't wait! Got a great weather forcast. I got routes, I'm riding.

See ya in La Crosse!

Being a retired old fart do have it's upside. :lol:

And there's enough good roads around La Crosse to last a week and more.

I got the bike ready yesterday and I'm packing my stuff today. I'll pull out firs thing on Wednesday AM. I'll be stopping in Kalamazoo Wednesday night and see you in La Crosse on Thursday. :yahoo:

Awesome! I have so much crap to do today, it's going to be a long day, but I'm leaving in the morning.

Anyone headed out from Minneapolis Friday morning for Lacrosse?
Looks like I am meeting up with another forum member in Wannamingo Friday Morning for breakfast at Area 57 before heading to LaCrosse (via 16 in So. MN first). We may hit Mindoro Cut/Wlidcat Mtn. during the day as he can't be there for Saturday. Let me know if you want along.

mr.paul

Looks like I am meeting up with another forum member in Wannamingo Friday Morning for breakfast at Area 57 before heading to LaCrosse (via 16 in So. MN first). We may hit Mindoro Cut/Wlidcat Mtn. during the day as he can't be there for Saturday. Let me know if you want along.

mr.paul
Wildcat Mtn.? I want along but alas I could not attend this fine gathering. At least we'll have you upstanding midwest spokesman Bustanut to roast up at FJRay's BBQ.

We'll be sure to hoist a few for our CFO friends this weekend. Have a ball on those alphabet roads!

mr.paul
Wildcat Mtn.? I want along but alas I could not attend this fine gathering. At least we'll have you upstanding midwest spokesman Bustanut to roast up at FJRay's BBQ.

We'll be sure to hoist a few for our CFO friends this weekend. Have a ball on those alphabet roads!
Thanks Bug, see you next year, right?

With much love :fuck: