CFR 2009 Registration is Open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In.Ya hosers.
MikeH (Mike) - Sponsorship/Yamaha Motor Canada liaison/secret event - and all around intimidating presence!

Bearly Flying (Don) - Parking Nazi (kinder, gentler, Canadian style - eh?)

Three good reasons I'm staying away :lol:

Actually I'm in the negotiation mode with the brass at work to see if I can get away....

Old Michael, stay away from those two If I can't get there...Bad news those two :huh:

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
After you get your registrations done, go back to the site and check out some of those Destination Highway links. These are fantastic and except for the wideangle lens sort of making the roads look a lot straighter than they really are, it is a great tease for the fun we'll have carving the canyons of the Kootenays! :yahoo:

MikeH (Mike) - Sponsorship/Yamaha Motor Canada liaison/secret event - and all around intimidating presence!Bearly Flying (Don) - Parking Nazi (kinder, gentler, Canadian style - eh?)

Actually I'm in the negotiation mode with the brass at work to see if I can get away....

Old Michael, stay away from those two If I can't get there...Bad news those two :huh:

Well, it's not all about them now is it? Would be fun to meet you and the Mizzuss

....am just saying

:blink:

Holy crap! Less than 24 hours and we are...

[SIZE=36pt]50% Sold![/SIZE]
Keep them registrations coming!

And please be patient on receiving your confirmation email. We have a lot of emails to process.

:rolleyes: So send me my hotel code asap! I need a place to sleep, with sheets n' pillows n' stuff.

No camping for this CBA prezident! :lol:

So very cool. Off for passport fotos manana!

Just waiting for that hotel discount code..! Oh, and it's only 148 days and counting... :D

Well we will miss this one.

Driving directions to Nakusp, BC, Canada

3,044 mi – about 1 day 23 hours

Sure looks like a great time and awesome scenary.

In.Ya hosers.
MikeH (Mike) - Sponsorship/Yamaha Motor Canada liaison/secret event - and all around intimidating presence!

Bearly Flying (Don) - Parking Nazi (kinder, gentler, Canadian style - eh?)

Tere you go scaring the kids again :blink: ....shame on you :grin: ....

All of the paid registrants have now received their hotel codes by e-mail.

We still have quite a few registered but not paid - better get that done as the hotel will be filling up fast starting tomorrow...

G'Night

All of the paid registrants have now received their hotel codes by e-mail.
We still have quite a few registered but not paid - better get that done as the hotel will be filling up fast starting tomorrow...

G'Night
Reservation's are made. :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.