CFR 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...As for the trout and salmon fishing north of the border, ... PLus you'll need to have a monster big fly rod because the "streams" are like the rivers out west where you don't so much "cast" the fly as huck it out as fer' as ye can...
You are correct. Your typical American Popiel Pocket Fisherman is not going to cut it when you latch on to a Canadian fish.

pocketfisherman3.jpg

Sorry guys,

After spending the last few summers travelling we have to do some major work around the house and we are going to be staying home.

As always if people are travelling through and looking for a place to stay in the Ottawa area let me know.

Chris & Diana

Sorry guys,

After spending the last few summers travelling we have to do some major work around the house and we are going to be staying home.

As always if people are travelling through and looking for a place to stay in the Ottawa area let me know.

Chris & Diana
Are you working on the rental next door or the main house?

Sorry guys,

Chris & Diana
We'll miss you Chris, and I hope you and Diana have a great summer.

Sorry guys,

Chris & Diana
We'll miss you Chris, and I hope you and Diana have a great summer.
+10, Double Gunny! Have a fantastic Summer and we'll miss you two!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys,

Chris & Diana
Are you working on the rental next door or the main house?
The main house starting with a new roof, finish the kitchen, reno the bathroom, landscape both properties etc.........................

Sorry that you and Diana won't be there. Maybe we'll see you later in the season at some other gathering.