CFR 2018 - WooHoo! Registration is going LIVE November 1st!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rogdeb: Sadly ya'll, we can't make this meet :-(( ............ to say we're disappointed is a huge understatement.
Need an unlike button Roger! Was looking forward to seeing you two and having a few laughs together!

Next time my friend.

~G

I am going to be looking for a room or a roommate. I can always camp, but prefer to stay indoors and local if possible. In the recent exchange, is anyone gonna need a roomie?

Thanks

rogdeb: Sadly ya'll, we can't make this meet :-(( ............ to say we're disappointed is a huge understatement.
Need an unlike button Roger! Was looking forward to seeing you two and having a few laughs together!

Next time my friend.

~G
Kinda sucks Roger as G states was looking forward to seeing you both as well as Pants. Hoping all is well with both you and Deb.

Sadly ya'll, we can't make this meet :-(( ............ to say we're disappointed is a huge understatement.
I've informed our esteemed Rally Master Dave and cancelled our room at the Lodge. So, one room up for grabs.

Any pics and RR's would be really appreciated as we'll be following along on the Forum.

Bummed , bummed :-( :-(
Sorry to hear this Roger, I was hoping you and Deb might drop by.

Now I will have to drink this warm import beer myself.

Hope all is well.

Al

Is it too late to join you fine folks in Nakusp this coming weekend? I can only make it on the Saturday afternoon and evening? I see registration is closed.

escapefjrtist :-Need an unlike button Roger! Was looking forward to seeing you two and having a few laughs together!

Next time my friend.

~G
For sure, next time George. Was looking forward to seeing both you two.

Enjoy the Meet and BC like we know ya can
punk.gif
bike.gif

Next time my friend.

~G
Kinda sucks Roger as G states was looking forward to seeing you both as well as Pants. Hoping all is well with both you and Deb.

Sadly ya'll, we can't make this meet :-(( ............ to say we're disappointed is a huge understatement.
Was looking forward to seeing you guys... hope all is well in your world and that I/we get to see you both soon! <3

I've informed our esteemed Rally Master Dave and cancelled our room at the Lodge. So, one room up for grabs.

Any pics and RR's would be really appreciated as we'll be following along on the Forum.

Bummed , bummed :-( :-(
Sorry to hear this Roger, I was hoping you and Deb might drop by.

Now I will have to drink this warm import beer myself.

Hope all is well.

Al
Yeah !!

This is the ONE MEET we didn't want, or need, to miss :-(

Kevin, Ty, Malcom ....Next time you guys - next time. Hoping there will be many pics and RR's to cheer us up --- hint, hint

Mal, drink away buddy.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for everyone advice. It’s gonna be fine for me. It’s Joey who it sucks for. I am camping in Sitton Colorado. Got a convenient spot for 20 bucks. Shower was clean. Good WiFi. I have no complaints. Talked to Mad Mudder. Gonna try to catch him in Montrose. Plan is fluid from there. 930 miles for today. It was freaking hot and the wind was a bitch.
Not sure your plan up but there is a group meeting in Spokane WA wednesday night, you're welcome to ride up to Nakusp with us thursday if that's where you end up.

The weather forecasts have been all over the place for the last two weeks. Pretty much par for the course in this area. The good news is the HOT temps look to be a little cooler than originally forecast, and the 60 - 70% chance of precipitation and thunder storms later in the week has dropped off the forecasts! Of course that could change.
smile.png
Looking to be GREAT weather!!

NakuspWeather20180615.jpg

FYI - The Revelstoke area still shows more rain than Nakusp later in the week so I guess they are predicting the heavy stuff will be further north.

Well, we are close now and looking forward to meeting everyone. Madmudder and I had a most excellent ride yesterday from Butte through the Bitterroot, Lolo pass and Nez Perce. Just a short run from Couer d'Alene today. Our route so far: https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=196165b1bb53b80401&hoursPast=0&showAll=yes

Well, we are close now and looking forward to meeting everyone. Madmudder and I had a most excellent ride yesterday from Butte through the Bitterroot, Lolo pass and Nez Perce. Just a short run from Couer d'Alene today. Our route so far: https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=196165b1bb53b80401&hoursPast=0&showAll=yes

On2,

You hit some beautiful roads and country Sir -- good on ya
punk.gif

You pass by Kootenai Clinic Hospital in Couer D'Alene, blow 'em a kiss for me please
smile.png