CFR Lodging Choices

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it is very unclear to me as well. All I see on the choices, with one bed per room. Am I missing something...?

These are apartment condo's not hotel rooms.

There are no rooms with two beds and a private bathroom in the larger condo's

If you want two beds and a private bathroom then go for Private One Bedroom Condo.

There is a private bedroom and the couch in the living room is a pullout, (Don't worry it's almost as nice as the beds)

The second party should then select the no accommodation option

There are rooms with two beds in the larger condo's but the bathrooms are shared with the whole unit.

Note the bigger condo's have 2 1/2 bathrooms so getting in a shower in the morning should not be a problem.

Does this clear it up?

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
There is another option, you could take a full two bedroom condo if you are looking for two private rooms.

We didn't put the prices up for those, contact us at through the rally web site at Contacting the Registrar if that's what you are looking for.

(Note there are three , four and five bedroom units also avaliable for larger groups, all the units have a pull out in the lounge)

The unit floor plans can be seen here.

Chris

All rooms contain either a single Queen size bed or twin/bunk beds. You will notice that the shared room rate is exactly 1/2 the private room rate. If you would specifically like a room with 2 twin beds, and you are 2 up, book a private room and let us know that you want twins in the comments or via email tot he registrar. If it is for 2 registrants, each book a shared room and make a note in the comments.

We can accommodate groups up to 12 people (in 8 beds incl. foldout) with enough notice.

There is another option, you could take a full two bedroom condo if you are looking for two private rooms.
The two bedrooms of a 2 Bedroom Condo share a single full bath. Therefore these rooms are $106 (all tax in) per night each or $212 (all tax in) for the whole unit. All units have a fold-out in the living space which we will not be filling but may be used without additional charge.

So Chris and Jeff: Son Seth (13) and I reserved the room with the queen bed and its own bathroom for $118 a night, eh.

What if I drag along my illegitimate bastard son SkooterG and he sleeps on the floor at the foot of the bed like an Irish Setter?

So Chris and Jeff: Son Seth (13) and I reserved the room with the queen bed and its own bathroom for $118 a night, eh.
What if I drag along my illegitimate bastard son SkooterG and he sleeps on the floor at the foot of the bed like an Irish Setter?
Get him to register and select the no accommodation option.

He will still need to pay the rally fee and resort fee.

As long as the room is paid for it really doesn't matter to me how many sleep in it, cozy on up, (Oh I want the pictures)

In the queen size room there is certainly room for one thermarest on the floor. Two thermarests, well someone will probably get stepped on in the morning.

Also if anyone does want to "Sublet" the floor of their room, the person who paid for the room will be liable for damages if any occur.

There is a limit on the number of condo keys per room we can give out though so we might not be able to give him a key.

If he comes back on his own and wants to get in then he would have to come up to the Rally Hub and find someone to let him in.

I have a query in with the Wyndham right now on the number of keys we can get per condo.

Chris

Ha, ha; I was just kidding around, Chris! My Labrador Retriever "Bear" is potty trained and would be OK; not so sure about SkootyG!

Ha, ha; I was just kidding around, Chris! My Labrador Retriever "Bear" is potty trained and would be OK; not so sure about SkootyG!
No problem, I'm well aware that people will be looking for ways to cut down the room costs and this is one of them.

The floor with a thermarest wouldn't be to bad, all the condos have 72 oz carpet, central air, bathrooms and a clothes washer and drier, not exactly slumming it.

If it makes it more affordable for people to come then I all for it.

There isn't a good campsite close to the Wyndham and there is no camping at the Wyndham.

There will be plenty of floor space so if people are baulking at registering because of the room costs and are prepared to bunk out on the floor let us know and we can work something out.

Chris

Do you think you could get a new "Depends" on SkooterG or would he be wearing the same one for the whole trip?