condo share?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have a couch bed open, I'm holding it for Hudson if he decides to come out for the weekend, if he does he will be riding out Friday. I will post when I have a solid yes or no.

If anyone has need of a room pre-WCR or just post-WCR, I had coffee with Kasey and one of her riding friends this aft.

Her buddy lives in Comox (which is about an hour away) and has kindly offered a bed up to anyone who needs it just before or after the event.

Comox is about an hour away from the Rally location, and directly off of the Ferry from the Sunshine Coast, if anyone is travelling there or back thru that route (North Vancouver - Powell River - Comox)

If anyone would like to inquire about this, PM me here and I will give you the gracious gentleman's phone number and you can speak with him directly.

cheers, barb

Well it turns out that I will have a spare room at the resort. When I booked, all the one bedroom units were gone so I took a two bedroom unit, thinking that my son, who's riding out with me was going to stay with me. He's now going to be staying by himself in Victoria, so the room is now open.

So if anyone needs a bed, send me a PM.

Ian

Latest posts