DFW area 1st Saturday/Sunday Schedule

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foggy - cool, glad you were able to ride with us for a while. Maybe next time you'll stay with us a little longer. :)

So, tomorrow is the first which makes this Saturday the first weekend of the month. Are we getting a ride up? leave it to me to stir the pot and not have a route for a ride. hehe

Hmmm...something in my brain is telling me that I have something already going on this Saturday...but I can't remember what it is. Oh well, if I can remember by Wednesday then I'll probably be up for a ride on Saturday.

My daughters have a birthday party Saturday afternoon, so I'm out of pocket for this, but depending on the staging point, I might be able to join you guys for a cup of coffee on the front end.

i'm out. i've got some relatives coming down from Minnesota for the weekend that I'm gonna hang with. I will be showing off the FJR though and making my uncles very jealous!!

OK, this coming weekend - April May 3-4 - is the first weekend of the new month. So, is anyone up for a ride or will most folks be taking the weekend off to get caught up on chores after SFO?

[EDIT: Thanks for reminding me what month is coming up...work has been a real beatch lately. :) ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm out, my wife and I are riding the FJR down to tour the Sam Houston national forest, then over to College Station for dinner and sleep. Ride back to DFW in morning to pick up kids :clapping:

I'm watching paint dry with the bear. Good paint though, it's mixed with velvet black whiskey.

Good idea......PARTY AT HELLCREEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'll TP his house, too..............

Time to plan a ride and GTG for August? That first weekend is going to be busy for me, but I could meet for coffee on the front end on Sunday the 3rd. Somewhere in Grapevine maybe?

Ya head down 121 and there's a starbucks. I have a friend that works there, supposedly.

Can't make it. Bike dead. Evidently the ignition problem has hit me too. So, awaiting word if Yamaha will pick up the tab. If I happen to get it back before Sunday, I might make it.

let me guess.....it only happens when you have the bars turned full right.............

let me guess.....it only happens when you have the bars turned full right.............
Actually I'm not sure. It happened going down Greenville Ave. toward Northwest. Had to get a ride home to get the truck and ramp to get it home. It's at Metric Tech right now. Not sure when I'll get it back. Happen to you too?