DFW area group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: Well, I am serious.....you old people are no fun. :lol: :lol:

Ask the wife? Me no wifey have. ODOT like strippers. Worth every dollar thrown up there.

Grapevine has some great places depending on the time of day we want to get together. If we're thinking early we could always do breakfast/coffee or there are some great places for lunch. Right about where 114 and 121 intersect there are lots of options.

I'd favor an earlier time to allow some time for riding for those that could.

Ya know...baby dolls is right down the street from my house. Ok, I'll stop that for you older folk. We could meet up at my house for tea and strumpets. I am on the corner of 360 and 183.

Meet at my house and then ride off to some coffee shop/sandwich shop for shop talk. I can show you kids my frog collection....and my unwashed 05 fjr with abs brakes with no farkles.

Ya know...baby dolls is right down the street from my house.
Get with the program, dude. The Lodge!

ODOT like strippers. Worth every dollar thrown up there.
ITYM "every 20 slipped in there."
BTW: I walked out of 4scb without getting my coffee beans I'd planned on taking home. DOH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how the dfw posts have been dominating the new posts. Hopefully the admins won't notice and we'll silently take over this forum. :akido:

Grapevine has some great places depending on the time of day we want to get together.  If we're thinking early we could always do breakfast/coffee or there are some great places for lunch.  Right about where 114 and 121 intersect there are lots of options.
I'd favor an earlier time to allow some time for riding for those that could.
I am in Rockwall and William Tate Ave in Grapevine is 45 mins from me and it is central. (114 and 121 vicinity) Let's meet at Hooters!

Since Baby Dolls of Dallas moved to their new location a while back, it seems like the food really took a step up.

Now that we seem to have settled on Hooter's in Grapevine, time to decide on a time?

Did you settle on a place?

Great seeing you at 4*, Bounce! Also meeting nosecone and fjrchk and talking about good places to ride.

Suggestion was made for Hooter's in Grapevine and looks like about 3 of us endorsed it. Doesn't mean it's a done deal though. Here is a map to that location: link

There is a Denny's I think right in the same area if I remember right too.

There are lots of places right around there too. I lean torwards a morning time which may make Hooter's less than ideal since they don't open till about 10:30 or so.

Suggestion was made for Hooter's in Grapevine and looks like about 3 of us endorsed it.
I think the 3 that agreed on a location (other than an area of town) were you, yourself, and yee.

I was thinking about Spring Creek BBQ. They have an entire room that we could push tables together and use.

I think the 3 that agreed on a location (other than an area of town) were you, yourself, and yee.
Funny, Bounce!!
Spring Creek. Do they have breakfast, or will it be later in the day?

If we're looking for breakfast, on the other side of 114 there's a place called Le Madelain or something like that. Also, on Main St. in Grapevine there is a nice little mom and pop bakery.