EOM 2014 - Registration is open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Room Share at Maggie Valley?
I am cheap and have been looking for campgrounds around the area. Best Rate is $28 per night. That would be about half of a room at the Inn. I hate paying money for something I am barely going to be in. Riding and having a good time outside the room is the plan.

I figured there may be someone out there that is looking to half a room. Better have 2 beds or forget it.....No sheep tricks on the new guy.
While some DO prefer the campground style of lodging, I likey the hot shower right next to my clothes and bed. Yes, motels/hotels cost more but to me it is worth it (I am however camping this Labor Day weekend)?

There have been some room shares posted and taken up here. I'm thinking you won't have much problem. Good luck :)

Perhaps.....but possibly not as well armed and cracked out
omg2.gif

You do carry defensive hardware with you right TomSpeed???
aikido.gif
Hehe, well being from NY, I'll bet we've probably seen way worse
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Room Share at Maggie Valley? I am cheap and have been looking for campgrounds around the area. Best Rate is $28 per night. That would be about half of a room at the Inn. I hate paying money for something I am barely going to be in. Riding and having a good time outside the room is the plan. I figured there may be someone out there that is looking to half a room. Better have 2 beds or forget it.....No sheep tricks on the new guy.
I may have half a room available but won't know until a week before.

Weds; Nashville, so a non-slab 305mi. ride into the MV including the Dragon as a warm-up. Should arrive around 6 Thurs as well [img=]https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m215/gokartsrus/BMW/NAFO-EOM 2014/NasvilletoMaggieV_zps364284e0.png]
What time do you plan to leave Nashville? I might be able to ride down there Wed evening and join you Thu, if you are available. Still not sure if I'll be 2-up or single.
Prob after breakfast sometime? The sooner we leave, the earlier we get to MaggieV. UR more than welcome to join us Allen!Staying the Nashville nite at the Rodeway Inn. 311 West Trinity Ln. 615.227.9696 (choicehotels.com for the discounted rate)(nothing fancy, and it was only $42.49/nite.)Whole Itinerary here
Cool. I'll let you know if I can get out of my commitment Wednesday evening.

I am cheap and have been looking for campgrounds around the area. Best Rate is $28 per night. That would be about half of a room at the Inn. I hate paying money for something I am barely going to be in. Riding and having a good time outside the room is the plan.

I figured there may be someone out there that is looking to half a room. Better have 2 beds or forget it.....No sheep tricks on the new guy.
While some DO prefer the campground style of lodging, I likey the hot shower right next to my clothes and bed. Yes, motels/hotels cost more but to me it is worth it (I am however camping this Labor Day weekend)?

There have been some room shares posted and taken up here. I'm thinking you won't have much problem. Good luck
smile.png
You forgot the other reason you like a room/cabin KJ.

There have been some room shares posted and taken up here. I'm thinking you won't have much problem. Good luck
smile.png
You forgot the other reason you like a room/cabin KJ.
No mosquitoes? Sexxx in dry places? A/C? Maid service? A refrigerator?

IDK, do tell Heidi!

Your nails KJ... your nails! A place to paint them without judgement. Also, It's easier not to scuff your freshly painted nails if you don't need to open the zipper to your tent.

& actually I don't think that I know anyone that would PREFER to camp over having an actual room. My issue has always been with people who insist on staying in a room when at a CAMP meet. Silly!

Yup...I'm gonna deliver some Coors Light. I know it used to be hard to find east of the Rockies. Wouldn't want you eastern boys and girls to miss out!

Yup...I'm gonna deliver some Coors Light. I know it used to be hard to find east of the Rockies. Wouldn't want you eastern boys and girls to miss out!

These Pennsyl-tuckian beers are light enough, and still hold some flavah!, plus, you can do multiple's without the bloating of a heavier brew. So you'll have your Left Coast brew, I'll have some Right Coast. Important part is that everyone's together and happy happy :)

yuengling.jpg

Nothing like waiting for the last minute eh....Mrs. Patch and I are registered...FINALLY! We'll see you guys there! We'll be riding out with my brother HRZ (not on the same bike of course, that'd be silly) from the newer of the two Mexicos. See ya all shortly!