EOM 2014 - Registration is open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art did not go to Ohio this past April. We all (Art, Fred W., Jim, & I) were going to ride down together, but then the weather looked so crappy that we bailed. But then at the last minute Jim and I went anyway (although a day later than originally planned).

Anyway, to get back on topic, Art is riding down with Jim and I to EOM. We're taking a little detour to Blairsville, GA the week before and then heading to EOM on Thursday.

See you all there!!!!!!

Art did not go to Ohio this past April. We all (Art, Fred W., Jim, & I) were going to ride down together, but then the weather looked so crappy that we bailed. But then at the last minute Jim and I went anyway (although a day later than originally planned). Anyway, to get back on topic, Art is riding down with Jim and I to EOM. We're taking a little detour to Blairsville, GA the week before and then heading to EOM on Thursday. See you all there!!!!!!
Very cool. This EOM is really shaping up.

OK, I guess I messed up the registration. I did not create a password, so when I tried to add another order (My Wife) It stated 2012 EOM (???)

Asked for a Password (WTF) Then I hit edit on account to set a password and got nothing. Hmmm?

Where's the EASY button? I would like to register the wife.

EDIT- Just registered her on a separate order… I hope all is well (?)

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be my 2nd rally. (CFO last year) I just registered for EOM, Bringing a different friend this year. Can't make it to NAFO, but will be attempting our 1st Iron butt from Iowa to the rally.

I see both - looks like you found the 'easy' button...

There were some old links still floating in the confirmation messages, fixed those...

OK, I guess I messed up the registration. I did not create a password, so when I tried to add another order (My Wife) It stated 2012 EOM (???)Asked for a Password (WTF) Then I hit edit on account to set a password and got nothing. Hmmm?

I see both - looks like you found the 'easy' button...

There were some old links still floating in the confirmation messages, fixed those...

OK, I guess I messed up the registration. I did not create a password, so when I tried to add another order (My Wife) It stated 2012 EOM (???)Asked for a Password (WTF) Then I hit edit on account to set a password and got nothing. Hmmm?

It will be good to see you again!

Just one question though… Mayhem- I mean chivvalry will not be there… So who could possibly fill the void (Or creek) without him leading the way?

I've done some work on the EOM website - some new links to area attractions as well as a googlemap to local waterfalls (Thanks Lee!!)

Check it out: www.fjreom.com - Useful Links

After checking my college class schedule (I am going back for my masters), It appears that I can make the EOM. This will be my first such Meet/Gathering/Round up type event. I have the general idea

Plan

Register

Pack

Ride

Arrive

Ride

Party

Sleep somewhere

Repeat until you have to leave

I am a teacher who has 4 kids, is taking masters classes, and is Cheap

Where can I camp close by or Share a room???

Looking forward to the trip. I went to the Dragon last summer and was solo. This will be a bunch more fun!!!\

I plan on taking a half day off Friday and Slabbing it there so as to miss as little as possible fun.

550 miles will be no problem on the interstate.

Anyone heading from the West to the event PM me your travel plans. Maybe ride together into the event. (I am 90 miles West of Indy, Just across the Illinois Border)

There are a number of us who will be traveling from NAFO in La Crosse to EOM in Maggie Valley. Depending on when you can take off, there might be a small train of riders to link up with during the week.

-wayne

Anyone heading from the West to the event PM me your travel plans. Maybe ride together into the event. (I am 90 miles West of Indy, Just across the Illinois Border)

There are a number of us who will be traveling from NAFO in La Crosse to EOM in Maggie Valley. Depending on when you can take off, there might be a small train of riders to link up with during the week.

-wayne

Half day looks like 11:30 Central Time. Noon would give me time to go home

-wayne

PlanRegister

Pack

Ride

Arrive

Ride

Party

Sleep somewhere

Repeat until you have to leave
Pretty much it. I might switch the 1st two around maybe?... and add in socialize (accompanied in the party slot). One things for sure, it's very leisurely and you can take pace or just relax and do your own thang. Nobody forces anything, and they're all really great guys (in person), with a plethora of knowledge in almost any subject that comes up. Yes, including sheep... you'll soon learn
wink.png

Your first Rally/Meet will be memorable, hope to meet up with you! ENJOY IT
smile.png

-KJ

That is soooo much better. Maybe I'll bring you that bottle of nail polish after all. It's such a cool color & also, it'll give you something to do during your downtime. Painting your nails is sooo relaxing!

See ya' soon!

Which day are you departing?

-wayne