• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fairly inexpensive used shield (non oem)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
I'd like to purchase a used windshield (manufacturer unimportant) but don't wish to pay over a hudred bucks to have one. After all, I'll only use it 2-3 months a year because I like the stocker. Does anyone have a shield that's slightly/lightly used (some minor blemishes/scratching is fine) that they'd part with for a reasonable price? I'd like to have at least a +2 +2 but would prefer more height.

Thanks in advance,

Heidi

I have a Rifle Sport shield available, I think it is approximately equal to a +2+2. I can take some measurements and pictures if you are interested. I would be willing to sell it for $60, shipping included. You can email be at timbecker at nconnect dot net if interested.

Tim, email sent to your home yesterday. Did you receive it? Definitely interested. I'd appreciate it highly if you could send pics to hlyoung at transystems dot com

I have a factory 4in. taller and 2in. wider shield in great shape for 70.00 and I'll pay shipping or if you live nearby to pick it up around Louisville Ky.

I have a Cee Bailey's flip up windsheild that I will sell for $50.00
What size?

I want it! Been looking for an affordable used flip for some time. Good condition?

Randy

03silverbullet & liquidbullet, thanks for the offers. I took timbo0215 up on his shield. It's in purdy good shape, too. Just some fine scratches... & the ground in bugs that always come with used Feej shields.

Thanks for the offers, Heidi

FJRRandy, good luck. Did you PM that guy?

Last edited by a moderator: