• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR 06- N/LINE DASH!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Nline dash recently and just finished mounting and adding GPS (Garmin 2610), Roady 2 xm radio, Passport 8500 x50, and Mixit2 amp to the dash. Thought I would share some pics. The dash mounts up easily and is very sturdy. Workmanship is 1st class and Scott gave me some good insight on mounting farkles with enough clearance from the windshield as it flexes at speed. The setup is so clean and instrumentation is at eye level.....I think the dash is very cool. Thanks Scott for an awesome product! :yahoo:

I am new at posting so I hope the links to the pics works!

IMGP3068.jpg

IMGP3067.jpg

IMGP3066.jpg

IMGP3065.jpg

IMGP3064.jpg

IMGP3063.jpg

IMGP3062.jpg

Copy2ofIMGP3061.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking setup. With my N/Line dash I have the same gear except my Lowrance Gps is mounted on the steering stem. I agree it is a great addition to the 06s. If you are seeking more shelf space, then like I did, you could mount the Roady XM on the verical lip with velcro. Works great on my setup.

Thanks for the nice pictures. If you put a line break in between each picture they won't extend to hell and back off the right side of the screen. You can edit your posting of the pics via a link in your post in the bottom right hand corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nice pictures. If you put a line break in between each picture they won't extend to hell and back off the right side of the screen. You can edit your posting of the pics via a link in your post in the bottom right hand corner.
Thanks for the tips, I edited my post and the pictures are now vertical instead of horizontal!

Received a while ago and finally fitted today :D A great mounting solution, thanks Scott. I'll post a pic when I remember

Received a while ago and finally fitted today :D A great mounting solution, thanks Scott. I'll post a pic when I remember
Thanks for the endorsement

I'm now offering the dash in Mini-texture black powder coat.

Received N/Line dash tonight (powerdercoat version).

Installed easily per instructions, looks good. only took a few minutes to install.

FWIW: I have a Cee Baileys windscreen +2 Tall +3 wide with flip, and it just barely clears the shelf with the windscreen in the full down position. I expect they will touch when I ride.

Received N/Line dash tonight (powerdercoat version).
Installed easily per instructions, looks good. only took a few minutes to install.

FWIW: I have a Cee Baileys windscreen +2 Tall +3 wide with flip, and it just barely clears the shelf with the windscreen in the full down position. I expect they will touch when I ride.
does that mean you can't mount anything on the shelf?

Fencer -- you can mount LOTS to the shelf :D

It's a minor thing that I should have just PM'd or emailed to Scott.

The shelf is very well engineered, and well manufactured. The powdercoat is very nicely done.

I have a Cee Baileys +2 +3 flip windscreen, and the left side of the shelf just does touch the windscreen with the screen full-down -- any other position between full down and up is fine.

The shelf is very well engineered, and well manufactured. The powdercoat is very nicely done.

I have a Cee Baileys +2 +3 flip windscreen, and the left side of the shelf just does touch the windscreen with the screen full-down -- any other position between full down and up is fine.
Just curious, has anyone tried the N/Line shelf with the CalSci windshield on the '06A?

https://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/FJR1300prod.html

I just received my CalSci shield (Type: Medium, height: +2.5", width (low): 24.5", width (high): 13") and would concider the N/Line shelf if there are no issues with these two working together.

Thanks for your help.

Just curious, has anyone tried the N/Line shelf with the CalSci windshield on the '06A?

I just received my CalSci shield (Type: Medium, height: +2.5", width (low): 24.5", width (high): 13") and would concider the N/Line shelf if there are no issues with these two working together.

Thanks for your help.
I have the Cal-Sci medium +2.5" shield and it works without interference with the N line dash shelf. My AE was the test tool that Scott used to finalize the production design. I have used the shelf for at least 5k miles and it is suberb in quality and function. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help.
I have the Cal-Sci medium +2.5" shield and it works without interference with the N line dash shelf. My AE was the test tool that Scott used to finalize the production design. I have used the shelf for at least 5k miles and it is suberb in quality and function. Hope this helps.
turbodave, thanks for the info.

This is slightly off topic, but given that you've got the same CalSci screen i was wondering if you've seen this problem on your bike?

On mine i find that when the screen is in the full down position it touches the left mirror arm, which means that when i "fold" the left mirror forward it scrapes the paint of the arm. :blink:

Have you observed anything like this on your setup?

Thanks for your help.
turbodave, thanks for the info.

This is slightly off topic, but given that you've got the same CalSci screen i was wondering if you've seen this problem on your bike?

On mine i find that when the screen is in the full down position it touches the left mirror arm, which means that when i "fold" the left mirror forward it scrapes the paint of the arm. :blink:

Have you observed anything like this on your setup?
JamesK, sure haven't had that issue.

ATTENTION ALL 06 OWNERS,
Turbo Dave has been seen riding around So Cal with the new 06 N/Line dash!

My introductory offer is good until Sept 29th. $95.00 + $15.00 shipping. If you want the GPS Brkt that fits the Ram mount or the Garmin mount add $12.00.

Send money to PayPal acct # [email protected]

Please include your address. Will ship before the end of the month.

The pictures below show the dash on Turbo Dave's 06 AE. It was painted flat black so we could get it on the road for testing and pictures.

Rumor has it that he is riding to Florida on Saturday.

The dash you buy will have a sexy black anodized finish!

It is very solid, looks good, no interferences, no drilling holes, and fits like a glove.

All new hardware and instructions are included.

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/cateye77/CIMG0573.jpg

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/cateye77/CIMG0570.jpg

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/cateye77/CIMG0568.jpg

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/cateye77/CIMG0567.jpg

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k191/cateye77/CIMG0565.jpg

Sent PM - no response yet?

Anyone know the Jan 07 price for the shelf and ram mount??

Not sure of the 07 price but the design of the 06 should be the same as the 07 unless Scott has redesigned it. Hope this helps. Try contacting him again.

Not sure of the 07 price but the design of the 06 should be the same as the 07 unless Scott has redesigned it. Hope this helps. Try contacting him again.
Thanks Turbo,

Email him to a couple different places.....just waiting for the response. It's hell to wait when you're in farkle mode. :yahoo:

Kirk

Latest posts