FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
122,052 today

24,442 miles so far for 2010

I plan to hit the 25k mark of miles ridden before 11:59pm on the 31st

Heading to Pensacola to meet up with WFooshee with Jeff_Q tomorrow (Tue-Wed)

I hope the weather is good New Year's Eve for my annual "end of year" ride with peeps around the area

Don't forget the annual New Orleans Ride to Eat Gathering in April...I'll start advertising it monthly

4238072108_20f2f6078b_z.jpg

5284110702_2ef3f7734b_z.jpg

25,103 miles so far for 2010 :yahoo:

and it was freakin' hot today riding from Flo-rita to Looziana

I am gonna start a thread Dec 31st for a forum mileage tracking & contest...look for it:

Guidelines for 2011.

- There will be 2 categories, “Seasonal Riders” and “Year Round Riders”.

“Year Round Riders” will be your total mileage for the year.

“Seasonal Riders” will be 6 consecutive months of your choosing.

- Starting Point: At your start of the contest you must take a picture of your odometer with a cell phone or news paper in the same picture showing the date. Once you post the picture that will be your official start.

- Mileage updates should be posted up on a monthly or bi-monthly basis using the same method as your starting point.

-Include your year to date miles and any other (monthly?, quarterly?) mile facts you wish

-Might be cool if you want to determine what month of the year was the highest or lowest miles, etc.

Look for the thread on Dec 31st so Year Round Riders can start the clock on Jan 1

I am 52,746 miles on my 07. I was averaging 15k a year. This year has been off since I have not ridden for the last 5 months. As soon as the rain breaks I will be making up for lost time.

Good God man! I thought I was a bad-ass with 44,000 miles on my '07. Not even enough to make the fricken list!

At least my friends think I'm awesome!

Woo-Hoo! :yahoo:

I finally hit 50,000 on my 2nd FJR qualifying me for the bottom-feeder list!

It's a long, long, way to 200k. :glare: (That should be a Johnny Cash song.)

I think I suffer from "short mileage syndrome". Barely over 22K here on the 07. But I have an excuse! Made some bad lifestyle choices but now I've been putting in 100 mile weekends since September....I'll get to 100K eventually :)

Reached 100K just before Christmas on my 2005 FJR. With the bad SoCal weather we've been having, it's cut into my riding a little. That and I alternate work commutes on the FJR and the Katana.

John

Copied from a ST site I found while doing some research.

ST archive

Ozzy07-21-2005, 09:47 PM200,000 miles on myST1100 and never been overhauled and still going strong. WILL an FJR owner be able to say that , I doubt it!

He'd better lay off making predictions and stick to biting the heads off of bats. :p

My '07 has 100,027 miles as of today. Would like to put more on today but there's this thing called snow outside. :sadsmiley:

I was aiming to get the 100k mark by December 31 but random snow and ice storms in Ohio left me 600 miles short until I finally got it on February 18. Hoping this stuff melts soon...

I got out a few weeks ago (In between snow storms)and went on an over night trip up to Milwaukee put 200 miles or so on here I am now at a little over 31,000. I hope to go well over 40,000 this year...