FJRForum Official 2019 Iron Butt Rally Tracking/Analysis Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to congratulate all the riders, you all did outstanding and my hat goes off to you all.

I also want to thank the people behind the FJR forum again you went above and beyond to provide as much information as possible.

I do hope that the FJR forum is still up and running when the 2021 IBR comes around as we 2 year forum IBR armchair ralliest can't get enough information during the IBR.

Thanks again and now it is time for me to go back to lurking.

And it occurs to me how grateful all should be to these riders.

No serious injuries or worse!

punk.gif

Folks...while we wait to hear the results and stories of the 2019 IBR, now's a great time to point your browser over to Spotwalla and make a donation. Spotwalla changed the way we enjoy our rides and rallies and allows us to save the tracks indefinitely, something the SPOT corporation never did. Help Jason Jonas, developer and operator of Spotwalla, keep this wonderful tool publicly available and free.https://www.spotwalla.com/help/index.php#donate
Done!

And, while we're talking aboot Spotwalla, here is the animation for the entire 2019 IBR.2019 IBR Spotwlla linky.
Done

Folks...while we wait to hear the results and stories of the 2019 IBR, now's a great time to point your browser over to Spotwalla and make a donation. Spotwalla changed the way we enjoy our rides and rallies and allows us to save the tracks indefinitely, something the SPOT corporation never did. Help Jason Jonas, developer and operator of Spotwalla, keep this wonderful tool publicly available and free.https://www.spotwalla.com/help/index.php#donate
Done!

And, while we're talking aboot Spotwalla, here is the animation for the entire 2019 IBR.2019 IBR Spotwlla linky.
Done
Done.

It’s great that a Yamaha won. Wonderful bike and obviously the “local favorite “. But did you Beemer bashers see the rest of the top 10?

1- Yamaha (1)

1 - Triumph (8)

3 - Honda (3, 9, 10)

5 - BMW (2, 4, 5, 7)

Don’t take the bait, .... don’t feed the troll...... don’t take the bait.... don’t feed the troll.................... aw fawk it........... 6 BMWS are DNF, only 3 FJR’s are DNF.

Who cares what you ride, congrats to all entrants, not just the finishers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts