FNG from New Mexico

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinkypete

Reaction score
hbNqjWV.jpg
Hey guys, happy to find a dedicated FJR forum! 
I seem to live in a sea of Harley owners, It will be nice to be around like minded peeps. 

Ah! NOW, I see what's up. Lol. That makes for like 10 whole FJR owners in NM, 7 of which I know of. Hahaha. We're gonna start our own gang over here!

Hell yeah! That’s awesome! I knew there had to be some more FJRs in this area. I bet you guys knew the previous owner of my bike? 
His name was Mike, older guy bought it new. 2010 silver. He put 45k on it! 

I can almost swear I've never called my son stinky Pete...... Anyway, wash your feet for the benefit of your significant other in the photo.  May be heading in a non-planned route to AZ and TX this spring before a bounce up to OR and back to ME (Maine, folks).  Might bump into you.  Glad you're on board.

I can almost swear I've never called my son stinky Pete...... Anyway, wash your feet for the benefit of your significant other in the photo.  May be heading in a non-planned route to AZ and TX this spring before a bounce up to OR and back to ME (Maine, folks).  Might bump into you.  Glad you're on board.
That would be a great ride. And very likely a dry one too! Holler If you come through! I’m down to ride. 

Welcome!  What part of the state are you located?  And yes, stay away from those ABQ types, us Santa Fe's are much more cool!
SHIT!! I forgot you're here now. I guess you could have called, but that's ok. We need to get together and grab some lunch.