Frame Slider question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to ALL who responded. The picture is a big help.

I think my rant may have been misunderstood. I do have a sense of humor and enjoy jokes, etc as much as anyone. What I was trying to communicate is that some new members may not catch the "humor" that is understood by "insiders" and might get the wrong impression of this forums members or possibly FjR owners in general. I would hate for misunderstood humor to cause a new member to feel unwelcome. And, it is very difficult to determine a person's personality from on post asking a simple question.

OK, it is time to end this thread before it needs to be moved to the Never-Ending Pointless Recurring Threads section.

I'll try to do more riding
bike.gif
and less bitchin'.

Oh, before I go, does anyone have a recommendation on the best oil or longest lasting tires???????
smile.png
rolleyes.gif
smile.png
rolleyes.gif

BYE
bye.gif

Thanks to ALL who responded. The picture is a big help.I think my rant may have been misunderstood. I do have a sense of humor and enjoy jokes, etc as much as anyone. What I was trying to communicate is that some new members may not catch the "humor" that is understood by "insiders" and might get the wrong impression of this forums members or possibly FjR owners in general. I would hate for misunderstood humor to cause a new member to feel unwelcome. And, it is very difficult to determine a person's personality from on post asking a simple question.

OK, it is time to end this thread before it needs to be moved to the Never-Ending Pointless Recurring Threads section.

I'll try to do more riding
bike.gif
and less bitchin'.

Oh, before I go, does anyone have a recommendation on the best oil or longest lasting tires???????
smile.png
rolleyes.gif
smile.png
rolleyes.gif

BYE
bye.gif
Emails do not communicate body language, facial expressions nor voice inflection and can easily be taken as offensive when no offense was intended. I have been on the giving and receiving end of a few on this forum and just take them in stride. After awhile you get a sense for what you are in store for when your comments are not strictly confined to the real topics at hand and stray into areas that just invite others to pile on. Sometimes witty responses can end the piling on. Sometimes not.

But dry humor, piling on or even outright obnoxious behavior aside, this is the best forum out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is Bucky!! Having all the information for an FJR that anyone can ever need or want is a beautiful thing. If its a new problem, it will get worked out by hook or by crook from this bunch. Having someone here make you blow milk out of your nose from laughing at someone else's comment, PRICELESS!!

Just like sucking on a bag of cocks........hillarious................

ask bust about it.........

Just like sucking on a bag of cocks........hillarious................

ask bust about it.........
How about a bowl of dix ya donkey raping shiteater...

Well apparently I can't post it anymore... There goes 90% of the fun here...
rolleyes.gif

The reason I didn't jump on board this train is...Sliders, like windshields and seats are subjective. And as I don't own sliders I didn't feel it fair I add my $3.82.

Now if he'd have asked an oil question or bitched about excess heat, piss poor sidestand, vibrations, hand cramps, or anal tingling? I'd have started a dance party.

fuck.gif

<snippage>Oh, before I go, does anyone have a recommendation on the best oil or longest lasting tires???????
smile.png
rolleyes.gif
smile.png
rolleyes.gif

BYE
bye.gif
You're going to fit in just fine senecahome!

Learn to weed through all the BS and eventually you'll find a gold nugget...sometimes.
fool.gif

--G

Bust......when my nutsak starts feeling tingly..................

I'lll let ya know.........

Latest posts