• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

front wheel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odot

CC member # 17,----- DUP member # 7, mensa club m
Reaction score
In the market for a front wheel and a left side case cover. Anyone happen to know of any front wheels that are interchangeable with the 05 fjrs? May make the search a bit easier. Probably need a left lower fairing, too...since I'm going this far. If you have to ask....I got into an argument with a barrier and the barrier won.

I thought maybe you got to close to the tree when you were parking? :yahoo:

ROLL-lead-md.jpg

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Odot, my man...

That is some major suckage. Sorry I don't have any spare parts... was this a self inflicted impact, or did some grey hair cut you off when you blew her a kiss on the interstate?

Self inflicted is an understatement that don't need to undress. Either way, am looking for a front wheel assy, left lower fairing, left case cover and some gear linkage for the shifter (left side).

The Yamaha Warrior front wheel is the same as the 2006 FJR. The bearings, seals & axel is the same also. May not be the same paint scheme though.

Try the Warrior forum for a deal. Many folks are customizing with chromed wheels.

EBay also has wheels etc on a reg basis. Patience is required, however-though there are several EBay stores that have, though not currently listed, FJR's they are parting out.

Kinda goulish, but with all the crashed bikes on the forum, you might be able to find somebody who is parting one out, or get in touch with the insurance company they use.... just a thought.

It's a crazy time of year, groo. I just happen to be crazy year round.

Sorry, look at the post for the rear wheel... Smitty :)

The Yamaha Warrior front wheel is the same as the 2006 FJR. The bearings, seals & axel is the same also. May not be the same paint scheme though.Try the Warrior forum for a deal. Many folks are customizing with chromed wheels.
Damn... Wish I wasn't on an ABS bike, I could get most of what I need right noe for about half of Gary's pricing...

-bvw.

Come on ODOT... fess up... we all wanna hear 'the rest of the story!".. sounds like you're ok.. hope so.