• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Bagster cover & tank bag Gen1 blue

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrVvrroomm

Reaction score
I have a Gen1 2003-2005 Bagster tank cover & tank bag for sale. It was on a bike I bought from my brother. His 2005 only had 8800 miles on it. The bag is in like new condition.

It's hard to find a value for these since it appears there's no USA seller of these anymore.

What you see in the pics is what you get: fitted tank cover, matching expandable tank bag, rain cover, sun cover, spare snaps, all straps.

This is ONLY for Gen1 FJR's. I know it fits and all the parts are there because it was on the bike when I bought it. I just took it off yesterday.

I had a 2004 for three years and was active on the board back then. I use the same screen name on all forums. I have 100% positive feedback under this same name on ebay.

$200 shipped to lower 48 of the USA

tip to avoid dupe posts: if you think you've waited long enough and aren't sure if it sent, hit your browser's REFRESH (often the F5 key) instead of hitting the board's SEND button again.