G2 Throttle Tube

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbeavk

Bigbeavk
Reaction score
I emailed the good folks at G2 to see if I could get the delrin inserts for the G2 that I purchased almost 2 years ago. Here's their awesome response less than 10 minutes later.

Hi Keith,

Sorry, the new tube is machined with recessed areas for the Delrin bushings. They would not work with your tube.

Since you are a past customer, we would sell you this new tube at a discounted rate. Retail of the tube section alone is $59.95. I would sell you one at half price with free shipping (within US).

Thanks!

Gary Gibbs

Now that's some good customer service and I greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!

:clapping:

This does not mean everyone will get this deal so please don't use this as a bargaining tool. It is nice to deal with good people and occasionaly catch a break.

That's awesome. I liked my G2 on my 05 and removed it after the accident and sold it to TWN. I believe it is still residing on his bike. Great product. Sounds like something you should grab and then you could sell your old one at a discount to pass along the good fortune!

Sounds like something you should grab and then you could sell give your old one at a discount to pass along the good fortune!

Absolutely :yahoo:

I'm not sure what someone would do with just the tube but i guess they could order the cam part. I'll post it up and see who wants it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just installed mine and wow what a difference! Great product.

I just had a GREAT experience with G2 Ergonomics . . . AWESOME customer service!

Last edited by a moderator: