• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gear Whore's Early Spring Closet Cleanout

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Time to clear some space in my gear closet, just in time for the riding season ahead. All prices below are plus actual shipping. Paypal preferred.

Tour Master Solutions Waterproof Touring Boots. Size 11

These have been well used, but still have plenty of life left in them. Still waterproof last time I "rain tested" them. Be good for a backup pair.

$40 plus shipping

018_1.jpg

019_1.jpg

020_1.jpg

Vega Nitro Touring Boots - size 11

Not used very much. These are a very soft and comfortable touring style boot, but being so soft are not all that protective. About the same protection as wearing a pair of regular work boots, but better weather resistance.

$30 plus actual shipping

015.jpg

016_1.jpg

017_1.jpg

(edited on 3/31 to remove sold items)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, great response. Guess I must be pricing these too low.
wink.png

(edited on 3/31 to remove sold items)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, as a bonafide gear whore there is plenty more riding gear still in the closet from where this stuff came.

But, I have to wonder... Do they even make thongs big enough for a guy like me? If they did, I can say for sure that it wouldn't be a pretty sight. ;)

Oh Fred. Finding a thong that's big enough is never the problem. Now if someone's having an issue finding one small enough . . .

Don't worry, as a bonafide gear whore there is plenty more riding gear still in the closet from where this stuff came. But, I have to wonder... Do they even make thongs big enough for a guy like me? If they did, I can say for sure that it wouldn't be a pretty sight.
wink.png
So now the question needs to be asked. why do you wnat to know if they make thongs big enough for you.

It might please you to know that I was stopped at a light on I-Drive in Daytona last year and a gentleman one lane over and slightly ahead of me has a streched out crotch rocket with a 350 pound girl friend on the back seat, or perhaps I should say surrounding the back seat, and yes, thongs do come in very large sizes.