• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Givi E55 Maxia Trunk, SR357-SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owsley

Trailer Park Assistant Supervisor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Givi E55 Maxia Trunk

-Ardmore lighting kit

-Includes extra paintable cover

Nothing wrong with it, bought it used, had it on the bike a couple of times, but I had two of them at one time

$250, you pay shipping from 73110. This will be a big box and pricey to ship, but you already know that. SOLD

SR357 mount for trunk above

$60, shipping included. SOLD

Gen II dash shelf, was my daily driver/rally shelf. Pre-drilled holes for your convenience
smile.png

$50, shipping included. Shelf is SOLD.

Pics are available, can email or text them

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mr. Owlsey, I guess you sold your Gen. 2 and this is what is left. Could you send me a pic or two of the shelf? I see the widders are accounted for. That was really great of you. I love my widder vests and gloves. I know they aren't the latest tech, but they keep me warm. LOL Thanks, Phil

My email is [email protected] to send pics to.

If the shelf is still available I would like to get it. Just one quick question. I have NOT changed the windshield system, so my windshield comes all the way down each time I turn off the key. Will the windshield hit the things on the shelf? I understand that it would definitely hit stuff if I put really tall stuff on there. I am just going to put my radar detector, my zumo 550, and my phone on it. For now, LOL Thanks, Phil

Hi Phil. The shelf is still available. I did not do the windshield retract mod either, so my windshield also always came down. In addition to that, I had on the tall Cee Bailey shield on. So, I just made sure that everything was in a position to clear the movement, I also ran a gps and a radar detector, didn't run a phone then.