Happy B-Day RAD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yahoo: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday, Radman![/SIZE] :yahoo:

Dave....you're avatar makes you look so much..older..ancient..er..uhm..senior..uhhh..mature!

I hope this was a good and happy day for you. :clapping:

Happy birthday, dude......thanks for the front fork adjustment in minneapolis three years ago. Appreciate it.....

Happy birthday, dude......thanks for the front fork adjustment in minneapolis three years ago. Appreciate it.....
Yer due for another-git yer ass up here! :p

Thanks guys. It was a good day-Franks been down for a week while the battery joint I ordered a new Westco from tries to get it's head out of it's ass....but the 'ol Zook is running fine, and saved me from getting Noskooteritis.

Happy birthday! I know you've seen a few. Spin us a yarn from your rocker. Something classic, that you remember from the days of yesteryear. Something like...I dunno, that new-fangled thing from that Gottlieb dude.

Matter of time, dude....matter of time.

oh, of money, too.........

Rad,

Very Happy Birthday dude. I've enjoyed your posts, your insights, and meeting you, if even briefly, at Reno. You are class. Enjoy your day!

class?....what is that....some kinda sick joke? Let's see them jock sweats he was wearing there.............

class?....what is that....some kinda sick joke? Let's see them jock sweats he was wearing there.............
Odot, dude, you'll have to release the fotos from your 'private' collection!

In the meantime, Rad, I hope you got laid as many times as you are old (on the 24 hour span of your birthday!) :rolleyes:

Hey Rad, just got in from the Spanish Tour so excuse the late wishes:

Happy Birthday amigo! :)

Stef

Hey Rad, just got in from the Spanish Tour so excuse the late wishes:
Happy Birthday amigo! :)

Stef
Thanks Stef, and thanks all. Sorry to hear about the job, but like you said, not finding out till you got back at least allowed you to enjoy the trip.

Arrives at party only to discover everyone has gone home.

Happy belated Mr. Rad... hope to meet you in person some day (I think).