Harley Ad sets new low

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Not much to worry about there. I see so many people doing so much stupid shit on motorcycles, they way that guy was riding was almost polite. However, think about it like this: If even 15% of could ride like that, they'd be riding different bikes.
D-bags, all of them.
Not all AJ, only the ones who can't keep up.

Guess he was just late for work.... I've ridden like that before, sidewalk and all, so the ad doesn't bother me.

I'm much more prudent today, mostly due not because of my age making me "wiser", but because my age makes me more brittle....

Ride Now is a national chain of motorcycle dealerships with a location in Concord NC near me. They are now sponsoring an weekly bike night at a local craft brewery. How stupid is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with John. All you who said otherwise would be pissed off the rider did that to your 16 year old daughter who just is starting to drive.

Gotta say, my first reaction was the same as CAJW's: "Irresponsible rider being portrayed as a badass because he's on a Harley? Shame on you H-D, and may you lose millions settling lawsuits from inexperienced kids getting hurt while riding that way -- or their families."

That said, I'm on the sidewalk a lot for parking. Gotta be careful with the FJR's wide hips.

I've always chuckled at Harley riders proclaiming their non-conformist attitude .... while standing there dressed identically, in H-D logo clothes, boots, helmets, gloves, and tattoos. Yeah, that's being a non-conformist.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't like the way I ride stay off the sidewalk!!!

Is this add any worse than showing R1's etc... tearing up a canyon? Could be your 16 year old daughter offspring coming around the blind curve with a young buck on a crotch rocket out of control.

At least the guy could ride, that's more than most pirates I see doing stupid shit on the highway.

Saw the shorter version on TV this morning. Cut out the sidewalk part and some of the car passing. Guess it was the kinder-gentler version.
smilingsmiley.gif