heat management of 06

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
airManagement_02.jpg

Not to get off topic but does anybody know what the control knob below the glove box is in this pic?

Its the control for the heated grips

I cut some soft foam to shape to plug up the "hood scoop" under the shield to stop the blast of cold air that comes out of the dash vent. I have a ghey leather key fob with long Harleyesque fringes that used to flail around in the wind- now it just lays limp on the tank. Here we go..

not to sound stupid, but how do you open/close these? i have an 08AE and i don't see any way to change them.

Yea,,,, I figured I would hear about that one,,,, but hey,,, it was less than 12 months since the last post! hehehe But nobody answered the question? I was wiring in my GPS and phone chargers and looking at how to open and close the thing, and couldn't find any way to do it....

Holy back from the dead Batman.........
almost 4 years old and still going......

R
Stop quoting from our TV shows, ya limey bastage. :glare: Haven't ya got yur own? Maybe something from Hettie Wainthrop...

I could have but you "septics" don't speak the queens english so you wouldn't understand....

Just though i would keep it simple for you "simple "folks....

R

Last edited by a moderator: