• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HeliBars® Replacement Triple Clamp Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an invoice via email from Heilbars with a ship date of Today 4/30. So I guess they are shipping some now or something? I know I wasn't the first on the list for them either.
Thomas
Got one too :yahoo:

[SIZE=12pt] FYI, I just spoke to Jennifer and she mentioned this is the last GB they will do til Fall.[/SIZE]

Thanks to all that participated,

Dave

[SIZE=14pt]We have reached 14 so any ordered up to 25 will receive 15% off.[/SIZE]

Okay we have a go from Heli Modified on the Triple Clamp Group Buy.

See the email below for details.

This includes the US and Euro triple clamps for the FJR. They will also give 10% off on risers

during this buy but will not count those toward the count we need on the triple clamps.

=============================================================

Just put in my order today including risers... Problem was that she says it wasn't 10% off for the risers, but Jennifer said she will look up the agreement to make sure. Anybody else order the risers?

Just put in my order today including risers... Problem was that she says it wasn't 10% off for the risers, but Jennifer said she will look up the agreement to make sure. Anybody else order the risers?

I spoke to Jennifer about the riser discount. She said she would take care of it.

Dave

Just got mine.... :hi:

We should have a So Cal party to put them on :drinks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Suppose to get mine on the 5th. Today I recieved an email with what looks like a 10 percent refund on the risers. :D

Received my clamp today. Very very nice piece and the customer service and communication from Heli is absolutely excellent.

Thanks TheZsdad for putting this together.