Hello boys and girls

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galxy5

galxy5
Reaction score
Hello Boys and Girls of the FJR Forum,

it has been quite a while since my last post,since my accident in August much has happened to keep me busy, but I must say that I have both missed the threads and the wonderful personalities that I was so accustomed to chat with but mostly about , as you will see nothing has changed in my absence,I am still the outspoken good ole boy just looking for the next hill or twist in the road, I have been busy at my workshop building a land speed bike with a buddy of mine (his project) I am just the muscle keepin the beer and cold pizza flowin, and building an Indian bobber (my project) from the ground up,

today after 6 months of rehab and a lot of discomfort I had a pre op MRI on my lft shoulder, it was like some Romulin torture machine,please sir hold your arm in the most painful position you can, thats it, now do that for 40 min while we torture you with this sound from Frankenstein meets the Romulins,

any how, my delivery date is counting down :yahoo: and just wanted to get plugged into whats going on ,

so howdy

once again

David

Jeez David nice to hear from you. How time flies I can't believe it's your parole date already!! :blink:

gypsy

Hey mister! Haven't heard from you in awhile. So, the delivery date is getting close, eh? Cherry... black cherry please!

So, gonna' make EOM this year? It's not far from you. Check out the EOM thread if interested.

Anyway, really glad to hear from you,

Heidi

today after 6 months of rehab and a lot of discomfort I had a pre op MRI on my lft shoulder, it was like some Romulin torture machine,please sir hold your arm in the most painful position you can, thats it, now do that for 40 min while we torture you with this sound from Frankenstein meets the Romulins,
Glad to see your wit & humor are intact.

Welcome Back

Good to hear that things are progressing for you. Even better to see you back on the forum.

-gse-

Beer pizza 'G**D***' diet :dribble: Glad you will still fit in, and not coming back with any better faculties than before your 'downtime'. TJ :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez David nice to hear from you. How time flies I can't believe it's your parole date already!! :blink:
gypsy
yes, I am getting out cuz I have learned to play with others

:comando:

Hi!
What was the question?
are you still trying to work out the heat problem??

as I have always said you just gotta ride faster!!

thanks for all the hellos

it is nice to be back!!!

Hey mister! Haven't heard from you in awhile. So, the delivery date is getting close, eh? Cherry... black cherry please!
So, gonna' make EOM this year? It's not far from you. Check out the EOM thread if interested.

Anyway, really glad to hear from you,

Heidi
yep planning to go to EOM

and yes Black Cherry and some carbon fiber add ons

You will be an honorary member of the crash club here at the fjrforum.

You will be an honorary member of the crash club here at the fjrforum.
ohh good , something to remind of the crash every time I log on :yahoo:

honorary member?? it was totaled!!

don't you mean onry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Galxy5, Great to see you back on AND onry. Sure hope you didn't have to pay any towards bike or medical for that lady's brain fart.

Latest posts