• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Helmet Lock Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to the demand of the last free shipping offer, I have once again am offering FREE SHIPPING INSIDE the US for any order.

All brackets are in stock and ready for immedidate delivery.

This offer is good until APRIL 15th 2011 and all orders must be post marked by that date.

Please e-mail me direct at: [email protected] and MENTION Yamaha FJR helmet lock brackets as well as the YEAR OF your bike (GEN I is different that a Gen II) for further information/pictures, etc..

Thanks,

Scott

For the Gen II bikes only, SILVER METALLIC brackets are now available (black was standard) to better match the frame and blend in.

There are no other design changes.

A heads up when ordering the silver is appreciated as it takes slightly longer to manufacture.

Please e-mail me direct for further information @ [email protected] . Please mention FJR lock brackets and the year in the header so its not deleted as spam...

Thanks and safe riding, Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Gen II bikes only, SILVER METALLIC brackets are now available (black was standard) to better match the frame and blend in.

A heads up when ordering the silver is appreciated as it takes slightly longer to manufacture.

Please e-mail me direct for further information @ [email protected] . Please mention FJR lock brackets and the year in the header so its not deleted as spam...

Is the price still $30.00 for the silver brackets? How much is shipping to Wichita, KS - zip 67235? This price is for a set of two - right and left brackets correct?

Is the price still $30.00 for the silver brackets? How much is shipping to Wichita, KS - zip 67235? This price is for a set of two - right and left brackets correct?

PM sent. Price depends on the options (choice of optional electrical outlet tabs-3)/ side of the bike, etc. Shipping is a standard rate in the US. PLEASE E-MAIL ME DIRECT @ [email protected]

Below are some pictures of the silver brackets both right side and left side with NO electrical tabs.

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg

Below are some pictures taken by a customer (at my request as I had none in silver installed) on his 2010 and his comments (with his permission):

"Scott, sorry for the delay on this. Been a bit crazy at work, but I’m on vacation for a couple weeks and had time to take a couple pics for you. Sorry, I haven’t taken the time to figure out posting pictures on the forum, but I’ll just send you some originals. Hope this helps Scott, and I sure am enjoying my new helmet lock. It lets me actually use my right pannier for extra gloves, jacket liner, etc rather than being empty and storing the helmet. I just deploy the right side passenger footpeg and my full face helmet sits nicely on the rubber parts of the rider and passenger footpegs. It’s several inches away from the pipe. The bracket works great and I would recommend it to anyone."

Two pictures from his 2010 (no electric outlets):

FJRsilverRS.jpg

FJRsilerRS2.jpg

Thank you Mark for the pictures....

For the month of August 2011 ONLY, I’m offering free shipping (inside the US) on orders of two brackets or more, any style/color.

Orders for one bracket will be half price shipping.

All orders MUST BE POST MARKED by 8-31-11.

This is for all year FJR’s. Please e-mail me direct for further information/pricing etc @ [email protected]

Please mention FJR in the header and the year bike as the Gen I and Gen II's are different brackets and are NOT interchangeable.

Free shipping ends August 31, 2011.

I've also decided to offer FREE SHIPPING to anyone (inside the US) purchasing just one bracket as well.

Orders MUST be post marked by 8-31-11.

Thanks and safe riding,

Scott

I've also decided to offer FREE SHIPPING to anyone (inside the US) purchasing just one bracket as well.

Thanks and safe riding,

Scott
Can you repost the prices?

I have a 2006 and am interested in getting left and right side locks

Thanks.

Thanks and safe riding,

Scott
Can you repost the prices?

I have a 2006 and am interested in getting left and right side locks

Thanks.

There are 6 different options (3 for each side) as well as a choice of black or silver... (12 options total).

Please e-mail me direct at: [email protected] and I'll forward you pictures, prices, etc. PLEASE mention in the header FJR and the year as Gen I and Gen II bikes use different brackets..

Scott

Why not post prices? Others may be interested as well...
These prices are for the Gen II (2006-2010), sub frame matching silver (post #125) is a little more,

Right side bracket without electrical outlets $22.00

Right side bracket with single outlet tab $28.00

Right side bracket with dual outlet tab $30.00

Left side bracket without electrical outlet $23.00

Left side bracket with single outlet tab $29.00

Left side bracket with dual outlet tab $31.00

(The larger the brackets with more more material costs more in manufacturing time and material. The left side uses 2 bolts and is machined slightly different (more time) and thus slightly more $ )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gen I (2003-2005, black only)

One regular bracket (1) (fits either side) $20.00

Two regular brackets (2) (fits either side) $35.00

One bracket (1) with electrical outlet tab (fits left side only) $30.00

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All brackets are made of aluminum, with SS hardware included. There are No modifications to the bike. All brackets function with the side bags on or off and keep the helmet away from the hot exhaust.

The inside of the Gen II brackets have 3M clear material inside them to prevent marring to the subframe should you remove them. The optional electrical outlets are for the BMW style outlets for heated clothing, battery chargers,etc.

These prices are for the Gen II (2006-2010), sub frame matching silver (post #125) is a little more,

Right side bracket without electrical outlets $22.00

Left side bracket without electrical outlet $23.00

(The larger the brackets with more more material costs more in manufacturing time and material. The left side uses 2 bolts and is machined slightly different (more time) and thus slightly more $ )

The inside of the Gen II brackets have 3M clear material inside them to prevent marring to the subframe should you remove them. The optional electrical outlets are for the BMW style outlets for heated clothing, battery chargers,etc.
PM Sent for left and right side locks for GenII

For the month of January, 2012, I'm offering Free SHIPPING inside the US on all lock brackets.. ALL ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE 31ST.

Please e-mail me direct for order forms, further information etc... Note: Prices have NOT CHANGED with the change in the economy. Please mention in the header FJR and the year bike as Gen I and Gen's are different.

Thanks, Scott

[email protected]

FREE SHIPPING (inside the US)ends 1-31-12. All style brackets (Gen l and Gen ll) are in stock for immediatly delivery.

ALL orders must be posted marked by then.

Thanks, Scott

Due to most helmet lock bracket sales (Gen II ONLY) being ordered in optional frame matching silver, I'll be fazing out the basic black brackets and carry only silver(as they are quite visable when mounted). Doing so will half my stock making ordering and stocking/manufacturing easier for both myself and the purchaser (new order form as well). I plan on lowering the price slightly on the silver (as it won't be an option but standard) in the coming weeks. I will re-post when the change is complete.

Gen I bike brackets (03-05), will remain black only as they are tucked away and pretty much not visable...

As riding season begins again in most of the country, I have been inundated with inquiries if lock brackets are still available. Lock brackets are indeed available for all generation bikes with no changes short of the eventual slight price drop. Manufacturing will continue for all FJR's with no price hikes planned or changes to the brackets(even thou aluminum SS hardware etc, has rose in price).

*Custom modded brackets can be produced upon request (IE different style/size electrical hole, etc).

Thank you..

Scott