Here is my dilemma - motorcycle idiot

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I wanted to go Ray's route but ... I ended up doing #2 & #3.
Shredded everything except his driver's licence.

Sent his driver's licence to DOT with date, highway location, mile post marker, time and number off the DOT truck with a note telling what had transpired.

I did put my return address on the envelope so it will be interesting to see if anything happens.

Oh, and you guys crack me up. Replies that were funny and intelligent.
thumbsupsmiley.png

Thanks,

db

PS: Kevin, you can put the pistol away, I not going to give the guy a liver lecture.
no.gif
Aw come on, remember that movie a "True Lies" Jamie Lee and Arnold what's his name?

The guy at least needs to P himself come on, just a little fun?

My advice would have been to not admit to doing anything on a public forum, but I'm a little too late. FWIW, I probably would have gone the same route...option 2-3.

So, get a ski mask, then knock over the local 7-11, and "accidentally" drop the wallet when exiting. Get a free slurpy and nail the bum all at once...

Sounds like this guy is a tool. His worst punishment is losing that stuff because it inconveniences him. You talk to him, the police talking to him, whatever, will not make a difference to the guy most likely.

Don't know what to do with these idiots, just had one blast passed the house at more than twice the legal limit.

Quiet neighborhood, lots of kids.

We have called the city on this idiot before and they send a patrol car out for a couple days, so far no joy.

I do have a friend that owns a paving company, very temped to ask him for a couple of buckets of asphalt to build my own private speed bump.

Don't know what to do with these idiots, just had one blast passed the house at more than twice the legal limit.Quiet neighborhood, lots of kids.

We have called the city on this idiot before and they send a patrol car out for a couple days, so far no joy.

I do have a friend that owns a paving company, very temped to ask him for a couple of buckets of asphalt to build my own private speed bump.
What you do Karl is have your Ducati and gear ready to roll, chase that sumb!tch down with your GoPro...and get a license plate. Call him in once you get that info...

So, get a ski mask, then knock over the local 7-11, and "accidentally" drop the wallet when exiting. Get a free slurpy and nail the bum all at once...
Sounds like this guy is a tool. His worst punishment is losing that stuff because it inconveniences him. You talk to him, the police talking to him, whatever, will not make a difference to the guy most likely.
I'm not worthy! That is PERFECT. With the creativity (and obvious superior intelligence of being FJR owners) I just KNEW the members of this forum would come up aces. I am honored and humbled to ride among you......

I like #2 if he was being an asshole rider, but...how do we know? What if he was out riding with friends, and got a call that his wife and kids were in a terrible car accident, and that he needs to get to the hospital quick? How would you ride in that circumstance? I'm not saying that's it, most likely he was just being an ass, but we really don't know. Either way, #2 is the best option.

Latest posts