I am rich...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ That group of "HOONS" look like they've been up to no good...
thumbsup.gif

--G

Carla and I did that exact route, up 178, across East Fork Rd, and down 276 for our first ride together after getting settled in the new house. I about lost it on a wet patch on EF Rd but managed to keep it upright. Definitely a fun ride!! Even if you take it a bit easier like we did. There's a small pull off on EF Rd where you can park the bikes and go down a path that leads to a nice little waterfall. We ended up having lunch at Pumpkintown Mt and then taking 8 back towards home.

It does not sound like you are missing your former residence. I am not sure that is a good thing. Is it possible you are evolving into a Southern Gentleman? In the past year or so it seems that your sarcasm lacks the bitter edge that used to cut so deeply. You seem to be all sunshine, roses, and happiness. I kind of miss the old Wheaton.

Ah well, as long as you are happy. And it seems like you are happy.

I wonder though... Are you happy due to location or is it the change from the Gen1 to the Gen 3?
rolleyes.gif