iPhone on the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zumo is also an additional device not worth the expense for occasional use. Case + mount is though.
+100 :clapping:
So I had never(until posting that I wanted to add one) realized just what they cost, I had played with my co-workers and never asked him what it set him back, I assumed it was approx $300, but $550? are you kidding me? I can pick up a waterproof case for my Nuvi for under $100. I believe I'll now be skipping that farkle.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had never(until posting that I wanted to add one) realized just what they cost, I had played with my co-workers and never asked him what it set him back, I assumed it was approx $300, but $550? are you kidding me? I can pick up a waterproof case for my Nuvi for under $100. I believe I'll now be skipping that farkle.

Yeah, and then you'd still have a Nuvi in a waterproof case, not a Zumo. I don't want to get into a comparison of features here on this thread since the OP is looking to house his iPhone and doesn't want a Zumo or a Nuvi.

But, you (don't) get what you (don't) pay for.

Last edited by a moderator: