Just Ordered Personalised Plate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogMcQ

Reaction score
my07fjr.jpg

COOL HUH? :yahoo:

had a pp on my camaro back in the 80's. not had one since. far to easy for someone to remember real words than the state-issued random ones. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not know UK had personalized plates. Guess I never inquired when I was stationed there. And the charichiture(?)? Cool if you can get away with it!

had a pp on my camaro back in the 80's. not had one since. far to easy for someone to remember real words than the state-issues random ones. :whistle:
Been considering one myself, but you bring up a valid point, sir!

i want one that says

"FUZZ SUX"

or

"you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread motorcycle"

I asked my brother the cop about which one would get me in less trouble at a traffic stop, his reply was "Don't stop"

bike 1: FJET

bike 2: A5150

bike 3: RDXFJ

cars 1 and 2: whatever the state gives me.

JKHRN on my car

JILSBYK on my FJR

Waiting for inspiration for the Ninja

ANDYALL on his car

ANDYLAD on his Warrior

B1ON1C 1 was initially approved then later rejected by the DMV for his BMW.

had a pp on my camaro back in the 80's. not had one since. far to easy for someone to remember real words than the state-issued random ones. :whistle:
So why is that a bad thing? Personalized plates being more expensive and all, isn't having people remember them the whole point? Just wondering if I need to get rid of my personalized plates.

RMBLN on the FJR and DONT CRY on my SAAB with a Just SAAB license plate holder so together it says Don't cry, Just SAAB.