Killington/Sugarbush Area This Weekend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffrey

Reaction score
Hey,

I will be heading up to the Killington area Saturday Morning from Boston with a buddy on his ST4"s . We will be playing on Rt100/73 etc Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning before the Football game. If anyone wants to come for a ride let me know and we can work out details. Probably try to have lunch at Charity's on the Access rd at Ktown Saturday. That would make a festive meeting spot, and after some spirited rideing we could head back for a few laughs and spirits. Let me know if anyone is in to it, I'll be there either way. (Phenomenal riding).

Jeffrey

I can't make it but be SURE you ride RT 17 from RT 100 to RT 116! Vermont's version of the Tail of the Dragon.

Tom

Tom,

That's the route I meant. When I wrote the post I was a hotel without my map! Anyway, I know the roads very well. I used to surf asfault on my Ducati Monster up there all the time before the FJR came home with me one day. I was up there a few weeks ago during a rainy weekend and had a blast. I'm looking foward to the dry weather this weekend.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey,

You should have a good time. Just a little on the cool side (what heat from the motor??). Wish I could go with you but I have other things I HAVE to get done.

Tom