Maybe the FJR ain't God's gift to motorcycles after all

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on Ezboard thingy sometime ago and I leave for a year and finally find you guys here - only to still be complaining about the same old things. Nice to know all is well! :D

PS: Anyone want to buy a nice Corbin seat with black piping for an 03-05? I thinkin about buying an RCP.

- Marshall | 2004 FJR1300/ABS
Welcome!

You going to WFO? :D
WFO? O do wish I was going back to Laguna Seca this year to see MotoGP again.

Amazing how many FJR riders are ex Connie riders. Sez something about the need for manufacturers to keep abreast of the times. I had my Connie for 15 years, 10 of which were waiting for the elusive Connie 2. Finally I gave up and bought an FJR. But don't think I don't have my eyes open for the announcement of the ZG14. All the +++ of the Connie combined with all the +++ of the FJR and none of the - - - of either. Pie in the Sky? I don't think so, when you consider that all the negatives of both bikes are niggly little things that could have been avoided with a little thought at the design stage. Like the bag keys on the Connie - AAGH, like the lack of helmet locks on the FJR - AAGH.

Rob.