Mike and Rob's 50 - 50 Twisty tour.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob wanted to get a closer look at Mexicali, not just pass on thru. We feel its important to get a complete tour of each city.
How can we get a feel for the people if we just blast through the city? I want to see it all.

An Epic adventure!How was the scuba in Baja?
See, this is the part that I'm confused with. I thought they were going to Cabo San Lucas to go scuba diving. But they were only there for a day. Then spent the night back in La Paz.

I must've misunderstood.

They're commando today... CSL to Esenada?
Catavina was our start today. Finishing in Chandler. Big day again. Had to buy a used tire in Mexicali to make it here. Diving didn't happen. :( . The operator didn't want take out just 2. oh well , its a riding trip not a diving trip.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dcarver" data-cid="1073510" data-time="1370962017"><p>

Maintenance days should involve some whiskey, yes? :rofl: </p></blockquote>

Beer ok Don?

12 degrees and rain here again today ................................. I don't want to hear any complaints about the heat.
fuck.gif

Canadian FJR

Holy fuck was it ever HOT going throught the Grand Canyon today. Even now on the streets of Vegas its HOT. Gonna be hot again tomorrow!!!!!

Sucks to be in Nova Scotia!! ha ha ha ha hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Mike n Rob in Vegas.... lol ha ha h ah ahahahahahahhahaaa

Just back from visiting the wild Canucks at San Antonio Lake. Seems as if one of us can't keep the weekends straight....
fool.gif

They are having the time of their life and enjoying the hell out of everything the trip brings their way.
punk.gif

The rough plan for tomorrow is Naciamento-Fergusson, then a bunch of 1, then possibly over 299 East to see 'the sign'.

Great to see them two and boy oh boy will they remember this one for some time...

Just back from visiting the wild Canucks at San Antonio Lake. Seems as if one of us can't keep the weekends straight....
fool.gif

They are having the time of their life and enjoying the hell out of everything the trip brings their way.
punk.gif

The rough plan for tomorrow is Naciamento-Fergusson, then a bunch of 1, then possibly over 299 East to see 'the sign'.

Great to see them two and boy oh boy will they remember this one for some time...
299 East...really?