My EOM wishlist

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithaba

Reaction score
I am totally bummed because I can't make it to EOM, so here is my wishlist so that I may live vicariously through others eyes!

Luvtoride: Smoke a cigarette for me after some of W.V. finest twisties.

Scab: Make some smart ass comments about something for me (shouldn't be a stretch for you ;) )

Jwilly: Piss of someone's porch with a beer in your hand for me.

HaulinAshe: Leave a darkie for me.

Jagermeister: Take a shot of Jager for me (also shouldn't be a stretch!)

extrememarine: Drag an exhaust can for me.

spklbuk: Drink some moonshine for me.

Everyone else: Have fun for me, and be safe. Weather looks great.

I hate you all... :fuck: See you next year.

We'll miss you Keith!

Oh, and for the record... I don't smoke after sex or sex like acts. Ridin' them twisties is hard work :smokin:

So, how is the FJR repair going? All fixed now that you have that all important left saddlebag?

And, look at the bright side of missing EOM... you get to have free drinks at a wedding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of smokes...

Anyone know what the price is for a pack of smokes in WV? I know Kentucky is cheaper than Ohio, but I haven't been to WV in quite a while and have no idea.

Man, we hate we're going to miss you this year. However, as for your request, why wait? I can do that now. Something like, "Hey, you want me to Photoshop your new avatar so that you're actually taller than all those women?"

Scab: Make some smart ass comments about something for me (shouldn't be a stretch for you ;) )

Nothing but love, man. I hope to see you before next year. :D

Man, we hate we're going to miss you this year. However, as for your request, why wait? I can do that now. Something like, "Hey, you want me to Photoshop your new avatar so that you're actually taller than all those women?"
I knew you wouldn't let me down!

Besides, there's nothing wrong with being boobie height! It works out well when you give one of them girls a hug! :chickawow:

2 Down 6 to go!

Keith,

Was going to post something similar as I also will not be able to make EOM this year so I'll just have to live vicariously through you living vicariously through them ok?

Couple things to throw out there also...

1. Don't let Fencer near your tailpipe.

2. If anyone heads up to New River Gorge PLEASE be careful on the lower bridge as it's wooden and sometimes slick. Evidenced by last years FJR get off there in addition to the Harley group who had a rider drop literally in front of me as I was standing there taking pictures.

3. If Jeff tries to get you to follow him over 311....don't. I think last year the terms "make it my biotch" and "personal best" came into play. :p

4. For those that are EOM or any OM virgins, don't be shy....the after dinner parking lot bench racing can be just as fun as the actual riding so venture out of the room and mingle.

5. Don't ride over your head, the group will wait for you. Really they will. Despite anyone's protestations, they'd rather wait 1 minute for you then spend 2 hours picking up the pieces of your gorgeous feej (or you). :)

Have fun but be respectful to the locals. Don't forget to wave at the cagers as you pass them at at x-rated speeds on a double yellow, it will go a long way towards keeping they're blood pressure down.

Also, don't forget when it's over to thank the organizers, any sponsors and the Brier Staff. At EOM 2007 they were just awesome and VERY good to us all and it only take a second to show them how much we appreciate that fact.

Have fun!

Speaking of smokes...

Anyone know what the price is for a pack of smokes in WV? I know Kentucky is cheaper than Ohio, but I haven't been to WV in quite a while and have no idea.
Depends what kind you smoke. Marlboro's & Camel are right around $3.50+ a pack. Down there it's hard to tell. Be prepared for near $4 a pack or bring a carton with you.

Keith,

Man I do hate you won't be there!

Haven't ventured leaving long darkies with the coupled brakes yet, but I'll find a significant spot and post a brief stripe in your honor. However, it WON'T be in the hotel parking lot like WFO!

How about this... If I bag a turkey on 311 this year, I'll dress it, freeze it and send it to you for Thanksgiving dinner.

:)

We'll miss you man!

You all should take a minute to reflect on the positive things in your life. Enjoy the ride, and give Indiana tom a thought while you ride the twisties. I know he was looking so forward to attending EOM again this year.

Maybe next year will be better for him. :good:

Jagermeister: Take a shot of Jager for me (also shouldn't be a stretch!)
Like spklbuk, I hadn't planned to drink, but how could I refuse such a request?

I really threw myself into this assignment. Braving the chilly WV evenings, I poured the Jager shots. All that dedication eventually took its toll:

DSC00651.jpg