EOM 2017 - Wytheville 2.0 - Sept 28th to October 1st 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Wayne, throw another log on the fire for me, I'm in. Oh, and don't forget to bring your damn tool bag this time! Sheesh.
I'll be on the FJR - I know for sure the only thing I need to bring as far as tools is duct tape (used to tape nose fairing back together after running over a deer)...

Updated List from Registration. If you see something not right with your name, please go back to the Eventbrite page and update your info.

Forum Handle:

0face

Abercrombie FJR

Allen_C

Aunt Kelly

BikerGeek99

BkerChuck

BkerMona

BlacknWhite23

blanchd

Blind Squirrel

blufjr

BroncoBob

Bucwench- not on forum

Bungie

Burnspot

CB

Chivvalry

Clocklaw

cota95

De Oppresso Liber

Deagle

drewvanracer

El Toro Joe

FJRfarrier

FJRPittsburgh

FJRPittsburgh

FjrVfr

Geezer

Gizmo

Gregg Gruse

griff

Intech

Jeff F

John d

JustinNck1

JWilly

Kenny

kridnkris

Krwllms

leedavis

LKLD

luvtoride

Madmudder

Mark

Mrs. Clocklaw

NA

Natehawk750

none

petey

pjleduc

pjleduc's passenger

Polarize

Powerman

RaYzerman

SoozeBG

stevec677

Stew

Sullivan

SWP

thompsonian

Tyler

Uncle Hud

Vabrzn

wheaton

wnyfjr

yamafitter

Not this year but watch out you Easties cuz dCarver be in da hood next year to west coast skool all ya'lls...
whistle.gif
I'll make sure to detune my 06 AE for that.
tonguesmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I registered, in case it works out...work wise. I'll probably stay at the hotel next door, since points will make it free. Hope to see y'all there.

Put Janie and me on the attendees list! We booked a room several weeks ago. At the time they said they didn't actually have a block of rooms set aside for EOM but they were giving the discount as long as they had rooms left. WE hadn't planned to attend until my ole buddy Sullivan got in touch with me and said he was back into biking. Said he was going to EOM and why don't I ride out there. And why not? We bought a low miles 2008 Gold Wing back in March as a long distance bike that has better weather protection out back than the FJR (which we still have along with 2 scooters. Recently and reluctantly I sold the ZX14 Ninja since Janie always rides with me.) I mentioned the EOM and Janie was all over it, her first long ride.

We plan to leave TX on SEP 23, stay in Hope, AR the 1st night then Franklin, TN, the 2nd night where we will meet up with MEM and the 3 of us will depart on Monday for a leisurely ride to NC for some sightseeing before arriving at EOM.

Should be enough room on my Honda Battleship for the three of us. Oh, wait! MEM will be picking up her FZ6, Mini Me (?) in Franklin and finally riding it back home.

I would really like to see all my old NERDS friends but I heard that many won't be going to EOM because they just went to NERDS. Anyway, we are excited about the ride and look forward to seeing everyone.

Put Janie and me on the attendees list! We booked a room several weeks ago. At the time they said they didn't actually have a block of rooms set aside for EOM but they were giving the discount as long as they had rooms left. WE hadn't planned to attend until my ole buddy Sullivan got in touch with me and said he was back into biking. Said he was going to EOM and why don't I ride out there. And why not? We bought a low miles 2008 Gold Wing back in March as a long distance bike that has better weather protection out back than the FJR (which we still have along with 2 scooters. Recently and reluctantly I sold the ZX14 Ninja since Janie always rides with me.) I mentioned the EOM and Janie was all over it, her first long ride.
We plan to leave TX on SEP 23, stay in Hope, AR the 1st night then Franklin, TN, the 2nd night where we will meet up with MEM and the 3 of us will depart on Monday for a leisurely ride to NC for some sightseeing before arriving at EOM.

Should be enough room on my Honda Battleship for the three of us. Oh, wait! MEM will be picking up her FZ6, Mini Me (?) in Franklin and finally riding it back home.

I would really like to see all my old NERDS friends but I heard that many won't be going to EOM because they just went to NERDS. Anyway, we are excited about the ride and look forward to seeing everyone.
There will be some NERDS at EOM. It will be good to see you again.

Thanks, Charlie. But how are you going to help with my tires being so far away?! Actually, my cousin bought new commercial tire changer and spin balancer with motorcycle wheel adapters for both, so will visit him next week.

Mona and I have 2 mason jars of orange creamsicle moonshine in the fridge chilling to bring. They were a pretty big hit last year with those who got to sample them.
Sounds yummy... and dangerous! ;) lol
I think orange creamsicle moonshine sounds like the Devil's Nector! It should be banned from this earth! But before that happens, save my a little taste! :unsure: :yes:

We'll make it available to anyone who wishes to sample until we run out.

Tyler, if I recall last year I believe you enjoyed it. Damn near good enough for breakfast.....

Who's coming from where? And when? I'll be riding up from New Orleans to Birmingham Wednesday after work staying the night and finishing up Thursday. Was just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up and ride in somewhere in between.