EOM 2017 - Wytheville 2.0 - Sept 28th to October 1st 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...also registered, Woohooo!!!!
punk.gif

Attendee list from Registration site, updated as of 7/20 @ 10pm

Forum Screen Name Allen_C Tyler petey LKLD Bucwench - not on forum BkerChuck BkerMona wheaton Chivvalry 0face Burnspot JustinNck1 luvtoride Krwllms Abercrombie FJR Vabrzn blufjr El Toro Joe cota95 Intech Madmudder leedavis FJRfarrier Polarize NA Clocklaw Mrs. Clocklaw Stew Uncle Hud Aunt Kelly

Where's the rider list? I couldn't find it. Not likely for me to make it anyway but it's nice to know who can.

Dave

So here we go, quote:

Ramada is booked as of two minutes ago. Hope my operations manager is that flexible as I just put in my request at the end of today! Anyway, if all my friends from CFR are making the ride, along with folks from Michigan and beyond, hell, I want a parking lot beer too! Will most likely leave on Wednesday and travel as far as I can. Goal is to see y'all Thursday morning for coffee and coffee and more coffee before any potential rides or beers. Note I don't have a Garmin so will be signing on with one of the group rides. Sully

I know you won't hold it against me for copying my own text from another place. Looks like it will be a good reason to take off that plugged rear tire (still doing friggin awesome with the squiggly rope and no more air!) and put on the PR4.

I hit the Kancamagus Highway Sunday after the Sunrise on Mount Washington, but it didn't do anything for me. Me thinks its pretty tame to what I've always read about the EOM rides. Looking forward to it. All for now.

"Yes" for the trip. Office o.k.'d my Wednesday until Tuesday vacation time. EOM is now official destination. Heading down Wednesday from southern Maine.

Also got my Friday off to attend NERDS.

Very cool.

Heads up Everyone!! I called to double check my hotel reservation that was made way back when it was decided to do a Wytheville 2.0. I had a confirmation code that they gave me and my reservation wasn't in the system anymore. Double check yours just in case. See y'all there! :yes: