EOM 2017 - Wytheville 2.0 - Sept 28th to October 1st 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SEOR or B2B a la NERDS format would be just fine with us. We would gladly forego another t-shirt, more swag, and a banquet buffet meal if it meant the organizer(s) could kick back and enjoy the weekend instead of stressing over details and trying to keep everyone happy.

We are still waiting on the outcome of the vacation bid process so we don't yet know if we can add EOM 2017 to the calendar.

"Tyler" "On my calendar."
Pencil or ink?
Really heavy pencil.
laugh.png
The coming year will be one of change for me in a few ways but I am making an intention to be there.
cool.png
As always...looking forward to seeing you again.
love.gif
Hope you can make it.

Well I'm going to throw my hat into this one. Hope ya'll don't mind a coonass from Louisiana showing up!
you're challenging my plan to obtain the furthest distance ridden..... lol.

but glad to see you're willing to follow a loony to Virginia!!!!

On my calendar. Maybe on Aunt Kelly's calendar, too, as she will be a married woman by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
On my calendar. Maybe on Aunt Kelly's calendar, too, as she will be a married woman by then.
Does her new husband know??
wink.png
laugh.png
Her new husband is calculating the costs of wedding/honeymoon and trying to work in custom pilot and pillion seats, both with heaters. He knows that Aunt Kelly is happy if her bootie is comfortable. They're both wussie Southern riders who get chilly below 50F.
coolsmiley02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care about a banquet but I'd kind of like to have a souvenir t-shirt. But no frills is certainly acceptable. Now if I can just keep working enough to build my travel kitty I'm in.
punk.gif