EOM 2017 - Wytheville 2.0 - Sept 28th to October 1st 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This event is open to everybody! It's not really a group ride as much as it's a group gathering. A slew of like minded people who share a common interest and love of riding, not to mention eating, socializing, and for some the partaking in adult beverages. MY wife was a little apprehensive the first time but this will be our third year and she's the one prodding me to get us signed up now.

Join in, you won't regret it.

Hey guys, I'm new to the group and live in SC, would this ride be open to me? Thanks Daverrt
If you're here, you're welcome to join in...
punk.gif

I'm in, just booked the room yesterday. Daughter #1 and I are greatly looking forward to this.

Will prob be traveling down to troy mi on wed night, then heading to VA on thursday AM. Just in case there's any MI / Northern attendees that may be traveling along the same route at the same time.

dcarver posted: do it again in 2018 and i'll be there!
Ladies and gentlemen, he's on record.

Let's see: It's about 2,500 miles from Creston to Wytheville, Virginia. Adhering to CBA rule #3 and limiting yourself to 400 miles per day, you'd use 7 days to get there and 7 days to return. Of course, that's the shortest path and almost all Interstate. Better allow 3 weeks solely for travelling. And Krzy8 better start behaving righteously if you're straddling her for 5,000+ miles.

I wonder ... if I get the CBA Prez really drunk, will he waive all the IBA rides I've done and allow me into his prestigious Association of Motorcycle Enthusiasts? I'm ready to find out.

Last edited by a moderator: