NAFO web site - Registration Open Until July 20th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I won't be the last one to the party, but I was unsure of my work schedule till last week. But, am excited to say I just registered and since I am in Denver I won't take up a room. I DO hope to scrounge a shirt though :rolleyes:

Looking forward to meeting all of you. A HUGE "Thanks" to all of you who put in time to make this a success!!! BTW, I am also off work the day before, so I will PM to volunteer for setup on Wed at least.

John

I guess I'm one of the last.

I just registered and sent payment.

Not sure about the info on the shirts or meals yet.. but will keep looking and wait for second section of confirmation to come.

Hey all: I believe I'm registered and paid. Cant find the docs. How do I verify that I'm in?

Tinker

@Vandy

You are shown as registered. There will be no further confirmation. Hotel rooms are sold out. You also missed out on a guaranteed shirt. It's a crap shoot/first come deal for the shirt(s) since you registered after the first cut-off (if that's what I read from your post).

@Tinker

You are shown as registered.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I just found out today that I can get Thursday and Friday off. I understand registration is closed. So, should I just stay home or is there any possibility of getting in, :huh:

If any knows about a cancellation or whatever, please call @ 602-538-2300, or send an email reply to this post.

I would be interested in sharing a room as well.

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.