NAFO's just around the corner!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a route on my atlas that shows leaving hwy26 just west of Mitchell and taking rd 207 up thru the towns of Spray, Hardman, and Ruggs, into Hermiston, I-82 over the Columbia. I wonder are those roads should be maintained. I also am looking at northeast bound routes.

FWFE

I see Barry is regestered have you talked to him? I most likley will ride with you guys.
I had a note from Barry yesterday saying that he had decided to attend.....

R
Yep, twisted Barry's arm and convinced him to join the fracus!! Throwing on a new set of tires tomorrow afternoon and seeing what other maintenance items need immediate attention!?! :lol:

--G

Head count so far...if anyone else is interested, let me know so no one's left behind. :eek:

- escapefjrtist 2-up

- Speedy 2-up

- Barb hooking up in Danville? :(

- junior 2-up - Omak?

- Fontanaman

- Jer - Winthrop

- Special Guest - Marblemount

- SeattleTy ??

- ahchiu

- Barabus
Do you have an updated list of riders?
Updated list as of tonight!

--G

George please add me to the list.

I ll see you then, thanks and can't wait!

I ll keep and eye on the post to see exactly where and we will be meeting.

Sounds like it's going to be great time and good rides :)

There is a route on my atlas that shows leaving hwy26 just west of Mitchell and taking rd 207 up thru the towns of Spray, Hardman, and Ruggs, into Hermiston, I-82 over the Columbia. I wonder are those roads should be maintained. I also am looking at northeast bound routes.

FWFE
I have ridden all of those roads and they are great on a motorcycle. Probaly not so good in an Audi.

FWFE
I have ridden all of those roads and they are great on a motorcycle. Probaly not so good in an Audi.
The way Richard drives an Audi he will be grinning a lot. He likes to be sideways smoking the tires in the corners.

Finally got Barabus to the house...between the stuck clutch and the rear tire not holding air it's a wonder. Had to use 5th gear to rock the stuck clutch loose.

Wrapped everything up and Barry left about 45 minutes ago with new tires and freshly flushed clutch and brakes. The front brake and clutch fluid was especially nasty looking... :blink: Bike rides pretty well, clutch has a little chatter on take off, nothing a 1000 mile ride won't cure!!

No excuse for not coming to NAFO now!! :)

--G

Finally got Barabus to the house...between the stuck clutch and the rear tire not holding air it's a wonder. Had to use 5th gear to rock the stuck clutch loose.

Wrapped everything up and Barry left about 45 minutes ago with new tires and freshly flushed clutch and brakes. The front brake and clutch fluid was especially nasty looking... :blink: Bike rides pretty well, clutch has a little chatter on take off, nothing a 1000 mile ride won't cure!!

No excuse for not coming to NAFO now!! :)

--G
George will be training Yamaha techs pretty soon. Bike is road worthy thanks to George and my wife wonders why I don't ride more. So no excuses from me.

Finally got Barabus to the house...No excuse for not coming to NAFO now!! :)

--G
Nice work, George. :clapping: Barry would be given a raft of shit if he missed NAFO. As it is, I think he owes you a round or two.

Barry, that's what happens when you don't ride enough...