NAFO's just around the corner!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week prior to departure for Canada and it is time for the final push:

Check: Oil, coolant level, RAM mounts

Replace: Tires, brake fluid

Clean: Windscreen, headlights, battery contacts

Load: Maps, rain gear, spare parts

Watch: South Park movie
Next Saturday: New rear tire, change oil & filter, start packing.....

I cleaned the garage and made room for a couple of FJR traveling friends to park on Sunday night. :D
WooHoo, Thanks Mikeee! ;)

.....and since I am riding up from Los Angeles I'll see if I can find room on the FJR for the Stanley Cup.
OOOOOOH!

Good one, Joe.
yahoo.gif

.....and since I am riding up from Los Angeles I'll see if I can find room on the FJR for the Stanley Cup.
OOOOOOH!

Good one, Joe.
yahoo.gif
"And Sandy Koufax fires a 100 mile an hour fastball for strike three clinching the World Series for the Dodgers"!

Nice pitching, Joe! Are you a leftie also? I know you are an MVP!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/11/los-angeles-kings-win-stanley-cup-final-nj-devils_n_1588423.html PS to Old Michael: Brother Mick, since you were born up there - didn't they used to play hockey in Canada? I wonder why they quit it!

Last edited by a moderator:
George, after getting off the phone I checked the puter and there is a market in Danville that has fuel. Believe it or not, Danville Market. Who'd a thunked it.

George, after getting off the phone I checked the puter and there is a market in Danville that has fuel. Believe it or not, Danville Market. Who'd a thunked it.
I'm thinking that Republic is the better decision. Trying to fuel a half-dozen+ bikes from one pump will be like beemerdons trying to organize a Sunday morning ride... :lol: ;)

So lunch in Omak @ north end of town, top off in Republic and a dash to the border. :yahoo:

--G

Hi everyone, my name is Ty and I was at Brian's tech meet.

I meet most of you there and would like to join the ride to NAFO.

I will be going by myself.

I prefer a good pace group, but can accommodate any riding style nicely.

I look forward to seeing everyone agian and exploring some new scenery.

I will be sharing a room with someone on the forum that I do not know.

I would rather share a room with someone locally or that i know.

If you have an extra space, please let me know and I will help with the cost, thank you.

I will keep a watch on the forum to stay updated.

Can't wait to have some fun and see everyone again.
Best you come and meet the Socal group in Spokane as the PNW guys ride like pussies....... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Now thats how to make friends....... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

R
Whatcha you mean R? As I recall there were a fair number that did the record run from teh ferry back to Nakusp with you that afternoon.... :yahoo: :clapping: ;) Sorry I can't make this one. Not enough vacation time.

IIRC your group got out of a ticket that last time you went south through Spokane a few years back... :rolleyes:

Seriously have a safe ride. If you make it over to teh west side of the mountains, stop in.

I'm thinking that Republic is the better decision. Trying to fuel a half-dozen+ bikes from one pump will be like beemerdons trying to organize a Sunday morning ride... :lol: ;)

So lunch in Omak @ north end of town, top off in Republic and a dash to the border. :yahoo:

--G
Only if it meets with Fairlaner's approval. :D

George,

Do you have an updated list of riders? I see Barry is regestered have you talked to him? I most likley will ride with you guys.

So lunch in Omak...
...Only if it meets with Fairlaner's approval. :D

Fairlaner's approval = deep fryer + cod filets +
Hooters-Girls2copy.jpg
+1, Gunny; I'm with you Brother Mick, I'd much rather be led by Fairlaner in a fecking CAR to Castlegar than by a teddy bear on an FJR from the Specific Northwet!

Teddy-Bear-Davecopy.jpg

I just hope to Hell that Richard is not wearing this ridiculous outfit while piloting the Audi, like the last time he drove a car leading a Kali/Zonie FJR riding group!

RichardQueen3.jpg

Gee whiz on another post George was in a pink dress one size to large and now he is a teddy bear.... George has been very kind to me providing valuable advice and help. In return I led a ride through SW Washington a couple of weeks ago taking him on roads he had not yet road.

Despite this budding friendship and all his help I find his choice of outerwear very disturbing.

Gee whiz on another post George was in a pink dress one size to large and now he is a teddy bear.... George has been very kind to me providing valuable advice and help. In return I led a ride through SW Washington a couple of weeks ago taking him on roads he had not yet road.

Despite this budding friendship and all his help I find his choice of outerwear very disturbing.
Fontanaman, do not let it concern you in the least! My favorite riding Buddy and best Friend in the World is my illegitimate bastard Son SkooterG. I never let the fact that GreggieM dresses "pretty" bother me in the least! I'm jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

skooter_pazzo.jpg

He must be bringing the Unimog instead of the Audi afterall !

Latest posts