National Forest Tour

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALDAWG

Reaction score
Amanda and I are kicking off our National Forrest tour for 2 weeks at the end of May. From CT we will hit The Allegheny, then Monongahela, George Washington & Jefferson, Cherokee, Daniel Boone, Nantahala, and Pisgah. Maybe a couple days at The Kickstand Lodge, and see Mo. Then we will ride the BRP all the way back.
smile.gif

Might see you; I'll be riding the Parkway from May 24-June 1, with a stopover in Sparta from May 29-June 1. I'll be on a maroon GSX1100G with a Rifle fairing and GIVI 3 bag setup.

Might see you; I'll be riding the Parkway from May 24-June 1, with a stopover in Sparta from May 29-June 1. I'll be on a maroon GSX1100G with a Rifle fairing and GIVI 3 bag setup.
Cool we're gonna be on these!

DSCF3701_zps9996d2c0.jpg
If all goes according to plan, I'll be on this old timer

DSC00022.JPG

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable ride, Tom.

Alex

That's a circuit I was considering last fall. Unfortunately, work and weather got in the way and I never got a chance to do it. I assume you are camping for all or most of the trip. Do you have a planned route put together (i.e. Google map)? I have a major laboratory audit going on the last week in May, otherwise, I might have tried to meet up with you for part of your trip. ENJOY!

Amanda's new bike looks like it will be much more capable with fewer gas stops!

Cool we're gonna be on these!

DSCF3701_zps9996d2c0.jpg
If all goes according to plan, I'll be on this old timer

DSC00022.JPG

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable ride, Tom.
We'll see you up there Tom, have a great ride as well!

Alex
That's a circuit I was considering last fall. Unfortunately, work and weather got in the way and I never got a chance to do it. I assume you are camping for all or most of the trip. Do you have a planned route put together (i.e. Google map)? I have a major laboratory audit going on the last week in May, otherwise, I might have tried to meet up with you for part of your trip. ENJOY!

Amanda's new bike looks like it will be much more capable with fewer gas stops!
This is our second time, and I'm sure not the last! I'm setting up another campout at a friends place in Maine, here is the link, keep me posted. If not, we'll set up something else.