NERDS '11 is On-Line!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'm out. I think the Barnett clutch for my Vulcan Classic hit my funds a too hard. Snikr can represent the Rutland area. :blink:

Looks like I'm out. I think the Barnett clutch for my Vulcan Classic hit my funds a too hard. Snikr can represent the Rutland area. :blink:
Ed I tried to reregister as 2 bikes and I pillion staying in a room with 2 beds and of course being the NECC could not accomplish the task.

So now you now the rest of the story.

Jack

Here's the latest update on the room situation at the Commodore's Inn.

As of Sunday afternoon, there were 11 rooms remaining at the hotel. Matching the hotel's reservation list up with the NERDS website signup list, I come up with 8 riders who indicated that they are planning to stay at the hotel but have not yet made reservations. I'm not going to mention any names (Scoops, ice station zebra, VanHarlan, raYzerman19, FisherKat, Corrinna, Charlie, and sullivan), but if I were you, I would call and get a room reserved before it's too late. At the rate we've been going, it won't be long before the rooms are gone.

Curiously, there are also two rooms in our block reserved under names that don't match up with anyone on the NERDS signup list. So either we have two riders who are planning on attending NERDS but haven't added their names to our guest list, or 2 of the slackers made reservations under a different name.

As I said a few weeks ago, the Hotel is SOLD OUT except for the rooms we have in our block. If you wait too long, you might end up paying more to stay elsewhere (or you'll be sleeping in the parking lot...)

Ed.
OK, I'm booked and have the confirmation email!

Wowzer! This is turning into a parTAY!!!

And I don't have to work at this one (except for what I volunteer to do :blink: )

:yahoo:
Mem, keep one word in mind...

Latex! :lol:

I think I have reservations..
Well, shit.

THERE goes the neighborhood... :p
Yep, that's right Bubba! Gonna show them NERDS how a 20 year old Harley makes the corners...

..sure hope ya'll have strong egos n' what not... :p

(actually, I'm not sure what bike will be avail for this ride -

FJR is still down n' out

Harley has loose oil line

Wabs?

hmmmm, 6,000 miles on Wabs?

HOLY CRIPES, something is getting killed outside my office window - screeching n' hollering n what not

later.

Sorry to hear that you're not going to be able to make it. :cray:

Just to keep our NERDS guest list sorta accurate, you might want to remove yourself from the list. Just go to the Registration page, enter your Forum name and email address, click the dot for "Sorry, I can't make it", and then Submit the registration. That will take your name off the list.

Ed.

Wowzer! This is turning into a parTAY!!!

And I don't have to work at this one (except for what I volunteer to do :blink: )

:yahoo:
Mem,

We've already volunteered you to be the official NERDS "Cigar Girl". :drag:

Vacation time is sorted out, so it looks like I am going to keep my reservation. Hope no one minds me showing up. Pretty excited about this one!!

Ok, I'm registered. Haven't booked a room yet, Still working on the GF to see if she will get a dog sitter and join in the fun. If so I'll get us a room, if not, I'll be looking for a non snorer to share a room. (No names, but Polarize will be working anyway.) Solo might be the way to go, then I just might try out my ZX14 on those VT twisties! Yowza!!

As much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to have to pass on this event. I've had some other things come up at home that need to be dealt with in that timeframe. I was really looking forward to it too. Hopefully you'll do it again in some future year that I can attend.

I'll be cancelling my room reservation soon... don't know if that will free one up for someone else.

What do I do about my shirt and rally sticker?

As much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to have to pass on this event. I've had some other things come up at home that need to be dealt with in that timeframe. I was really looking forward to it too. Hopefully you'll do it again in some future year that I can attend.

I'll be cancelling my room reservation soon... don't know if that will free one up for someone else.

Sorry to hear this.

I'll send you a PM on how to un-register from the NERDS web site, and to figure out what you'd like to do with the tee shirt & stickers ordered.

Since we haven't ordered them yet, you can get a full refund minus the paypal fees. Or we can arrange to ship them to you after the event.

Sorry to hear this.

I'll send you a PM on how to un-register from the NERDS web site, and to figure out what you'd like to do with the tee shirt & stickers ordered.

Since we haven't ordered them yet, you can get a full refund minus the paypal fees. Or we can arrange to ship them to you after the event.
..ahh Hell, Groo - really bummed to hear this news...

Just a reminder to all of you nerds attending NERDS '11

The cutoff for tee shirt and sticker orders is fast approaching.

We absolutely must cut off the orders on July 23rd so that we can give the printers enough lead time to be sure that we actually have our stuff for the big event.

Now, that's just a bit over a week from now. Don't miss out!! :eek:

Order yours here today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotel Room Secured . . . We're In!

Now To Fly My mom Up From Florida To Watch The Kids!
Wow!! Now that is some NERDLY dedication. Flying in the designated sitter! :p
It's actually a gift to my mom . . . and a surprise for the kids . . . they haven't seen her in almost 6 years . . . mom hasn't seen Austin play a hockey game and he has a week long training camp at RIT while she's here so she'll get plenty of ice-time . . . it's also my & Lori's 25th anniversary . . . so NERDS is our big "get away" . . . busy week!