New Smuggler from FSD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre

Reaction score
Guys if they have enought demands Free Street Design is ready to built a new smuggler at a very good prices.

I would like to know hao many people here would be interested ?

Any modification to improve the actual one built by Corbin ?

The Corbin unit looks very nice. I would be thrilled with one at a lesser price. Does this outfit make these for other bikes now? pic,s.. bete.

It would be high on my list of wants for commuting to work, etc. Price and styling will need to be known. I also read (can't remember where) that the Corbin was difficult to install/uninstall, so convenience also important for when riding two up.....

It would be high on my list of wants for commuting to work, etc. Price and styling will need to be known. I also read (can't remember where) that the Corbin was difficult to install/uninstall, so convenience also important for when riding two up.....
Actually the Corbin is easy to switch back and forth. The only post about it being difficult was from someone who didn't install it properly. There are also several little "fixes" that can be done for an even simpler switch. Just search the posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like most on here, would be interested, depending on price and appearance...

Count me in! Must be a WAY better price then Corbin, and be well built! :D

Uncaged

I would be interest as the others - price and style. One think I don't like about the corbin is that the "door" is so obvious. I would like the whole top part to hinge up so that you don't see the "seams" on the top for the opening.

I hope what I said makes sense. If not I'll try to photoshop it tomorrow night.

Count me in also based upon reasonable cost and quality. My 06 AE is the celuran blue(silver) color.

I like the idea of being able to remove the pillion seat and replace it with a smuggler without modifying the bike in any way.

Corbin is waaaay too expensive - if it could take the third lock that came with the machine it could be keyed like the rest of the bike too!!!