Nor-Cal Ride Oct. 17th, 18th and 10th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK now -- air pressure checked, enough gas in tank to get to Marysville Chevron, broken vista cruise replaced, bike clean, work $H!T behind me until it gets stupid on Monday and throughout next week.** Hmmmmmm -- a couple phone calls to make and I gotta pack now. Man, I need this ride, and I just can't adequately tell you how much I love 96 and 36. I've only been on 3 between 36 and Hayfork, so I'm REALLY looking forward to riding 3 in the Trinity Alps part of tomorrow's ride!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
And it's really going to suck to have to ride 1 from 101 at Leggett to the coast Sunday morning. B) :D :D

**And just in case madmike's snoring raises the dead throughout the motel, I've just downloaded a board packet on new TRPA ordinances for next week's meeting as snooze inducing reading that should bring the sandman even if it sounds like incoming rockets from the adjacent bed. :p :lol:

Well, looks like you can't avoid it! You're going to have to buck up, shoulder your load, and do it! :cowboy:

Have a great ride everybody!

As far as sleeping near a "snorer" goes, have "him" issue the entire gang earplugs! :D

OK now -- air pressure checked, enough gas in tank to get to Marysville Chevron, broken vista cruise replaced, bike clean, work $H!T behind me until it gets stupid on Monday and throughout next week.** Hmmmmmm -- a couple phone calls to make and I gotta pack now. Man, I need this ride, and I just can't adequately tell you how much I love 96 and 36. I've only been on 3 between 36 and Hayfork, so I'm REALLY looking forward to riding 3 in the Trinity Alps part of tomorrow's ride!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
And it's really going to suck to have to ride 1 from 101 at Leggett to the coast Sunday morning. B) :D :D

**And just in case madmike's snoring raises the dead throughout the motel, I've just downloaded a board packet on new TRPA ordinances for next week's meeting as snooze inducing reading that should bring the sandman even if it sounds like incoming rockets from the adjacent bed. :p :lol:

Well, looks like you can't avoid it! You're going to have to buck up, shoulder your load, and do it! :cowboy:

Have a great ride everybody!

As far as sleeping near a "snorer" goes, have "him" issue the entire gang earplugs! :D
Wish you could make it, jawdge!!! Steve's got a gud 'un planned out.

Actually . . .

though Mike and I have ridden together quite a few times, we have never before slept together. So, I was just feelin good enough about riding being on tomorrow's agenda instead of workin that I felt like giving him some shit publically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually . . .
though Mike and I have ridden together quite a few times, we have never before slept together. So, I was just feelin good enough about riding being on tomorrow's agenda instead of workin that I felt like giving him some shit publically.
Correction:

Er...uhm...ahem...although we will be room mates, [SIZE=12pt]I[/SIZE] have no plans to sleep together with anyone.

And, ahem...fap...chortle...you should bring your own earplugs.

Steve, Mike and everyone have a good safe ride and give Tim's sign the salute from me please.
R
The "plan" is to stop at the sign and get a group photo with the bikes and the people on this ride....sometime tomorrow the first group will be passing THAT sign.

You KNOW the photo will be posted with the ride report.

Al my bags are packed...I'm ready to go...

A couple of last-minute details and I'm out of here. I'll see "The Group" at the Chevron in Marysville.

I really wish all of you could join us....especially at "THE SIGN" for the photo op.

. . . Er...uhm...we'll be the group of FJRs. ;)
Excuse me, um, we'll be the group of mostly FJRs, with a red KLR trying to catch up (at least from Samoa on).

. . . Though Mike and I have ridden together quite a few times, we have never before slept together. . .
I'm with Mike on this one. PLEASE find another way to express that thought! See you all at the Cookhouse about 8:30.

Geez! I can't believe you guys! :blink:

Livin' out there in the land of fun an sun free love and all....... A nobody offered to let Old Michael ride bitch.

Shit! at least tie a rope to a skateboard or sumpin. The dudes constantly whining about no bike. What gives??? :D

:jester:

....... nobody offered to let Old Michael ride bitch. The dudes constantly whining about no bike. What gives??? :D

:jester:
Barry, the suave and sophisticated Old Michael had alternate plans, made around solving the "bike-less" problem you noted. He will be posting pictures and the complete story once he's home.

:D :yahoo:

So Mike, I'm guessing YOU'RE home now, and I don't see any stinkin' pictures or report from ya'll's ride!I ain't gettin' any younger here.
I just walked in the door! :bleh

AND, I started a report on Friday night from the hotel, or didn't you look HERE. And I used such a clever name, and all!?!?!? There was no way to post pictures and I haven't uploaded mine to the computer. Gimme time to unpack, will you! :dribble: And wait until the others get home. Rich (exskibum), Nightshine and I skipped breakfast at the Samoa Cookhouse and road South to Hwy 1 to Fort Bragg.......so we are waaaaay ahead of the others.

Speaking of reports.... :unsure: