North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grab Roadside Memorial.

Tom Mix Cowboy Star of the silver screen passed away here after his car hit a flooded Wash on AZ highway 79.

006-M.jpg

003-M.jpg

007-M.jpg

How about more Muffler Men and/or Women?

Should have kept this dude in Minnesota.

Thinking he's the reason Arizona has no trees.

002-M.jpg

according to the tourist guide, there are 3 in Illinois along Route 66, but nil in France

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to upload some more pics to SmugMug when I get home. I snagged a Muffle Man during the Void rally, it's in my ride report and I know I have something else with my bike in the picture I just don't have it here at work. I'll try to move this along in a couple hours.

Ooops! I do have a picture that'll work in the interest of moving this along.

First the old tag, a mufflerman.

P9150003-L.jpg

This Halfwit is in New Jersey. I'll refrain form commenting on just how many halfwits are in New Jersey

New tag to move this along, your bike in front of any franchise sit down restaurant, no fast food. This should move easily.

P9150002-L.jpg

It's what I had uploaded and available. Not really my first choice but wanted to get this moving again. Considered using the AMOR statue pic from my ride report and asking for any art installation.

Ah crap.. I'd picked up the Indian Fred has pointed out, but it was almost dark so didn't get a "next" pic - planned to this evening..

No worries. Getting "Bruced" on tag games is half the fun.

You had an excuse to make a nice ride somewhere to go out and find an old tag, and you don't have to worry about posting a new one!

wink.png

PS - posting the "I got Bruced" photos is highly encouraged.

Nice!

Here's mine from Shirley, MA. Got that on a tag ride for a different game so I didn't want to use it. It looks a lot like the same Indian as yours!

IMG_1232.jpg

Looking at other pictures of the one at the school, pretty sure it is. Not surprising - don't think there were many companies making them!

I don't think they're made anymore and haven't been for quite a few years. Oddly enough some folks apparently collect them. Look up "Farnham Collossi" in Unger, WV. The guy has a whole bunch of them in his yard! It's been a popular rally bonus location.

Isn't using a pic you already have against the "rules?" Didn't ride to get the tag, see..... Not trying to slow the game down, but if we start using on-hand pictures, all the bikes are gonna stay parked!

Well, regardless, here's a pic of a franchise eatery, not fast food.

93c3e4022dc16033aba51eeae9270471.jpg

(although I just spotted fast food next door, after I posted here!)

Next - with a military aircraft, not necessarily on a stick!

d9a2862a084cfd031da3526109d71a91.jpg